Everyone says the third trimester goes by SO SLOW, I'm really hoping because I have ALOT to do to be ready for the baby!!!(not to mention one more month of school) and time is going by so fast right now!
I have faith that I'll get everything that needs to be done done :)
Well, no changes this week. Little Maryjane is moving around SO much, and I'm enjoying every second of it. She is still small enough to do flips and summersaults all day, so I'm feeling kicks all over!!!
...We had really nice weather for like 2 days! But now it's all rainy and stormy again.....at least it's not snowy though!!!! I'm just hoping once April's over that it's nice for good! "good" for me is: 90% of the time dress/shorts weather! Not that I have shorts I can wear...but still! Is that really TOO much to ask for??? At least stop being so windy dear weather, please!
I don't have any belly pics this week! I tried to get some self-timed pictures at the park with Caleb! I was even in a cute dress! But, he was getting annoyed with me for trying, so that didn't happen. (but later I told him I was sad we didn't have any belly pics with him in them, so he promised that we would take some soon!)
After watching the new Southpark episode, clip found Here,
Kitty decided to try "cat breading"!
Sensi enjoying a pet by her dad.
I just LOVE her neck in this picture.
She has the best neck ever, I just wanna hug it!
And this is what I want right now!
(and 90% of the time)
Mine would be chocolate, Caleb's the strawberry.
mmmmm
XOXO
AL



No comments:
Post a Comment