March 21, 2012

5 things I miss!

1. Running. I know alot of people run when they're pregnant, but I'm not one of those people right now...and I really miss those sweet sweet running endorphins!
2. Biking.  I've seen alot of bikers recently, and I really miss it. I don't do it enough even when I can do it.
3. 70-80degree Weather. and NO COLD WIND! I know once summer's here I'll be so huge and hot and probably not enjoy it. But I will sure try!!! I'll just have to keep reminding myself of how much I hate the cold!
4. My little body. I will get it back though. And it really won't be that hard! (I will keep blogging through that journey too, because I know you care, ha :)
5. BEER. I've been craving really dark, nutty beer. mmmm but I will wait
6. Sleeping 8+ hours straight! It's not because I have to pee, I can definatly hold it all night! but I can't sleep!!! I toss and turn all night and hurt and have crazy dreams! and my mind races so much at night! then I'm tired aaaalll day.
7. Laying on my belly. I got to for like 8 minutes at the chiropractor this week, and it was heaven, I wish I could lay on that table everyday!

ok...this turned into 7 things I miss, and I'm sure there's more. only 3 more months!
(maybe more, but I'm rounding down......)

No comments:

Post a Comment