March 29, 2012

Pregnancy Lifesavers

Some days being pregnant is hard!  Extreme tiredness, uncontrolable hormones, aches and pains, not being able to do everything you used to do, etc..... 
But I am very very happy! and so lucky! Here is a list of some of my pregnancy lifesavers, without them I would be having a very very hard time right now!

1.  Prenatal Yoga - I do a little yoga when I wake up, before bed, before I meditate, and/or anytime I want!   I have to admit, I've cut back alot on my yoga! When I do yoga, I usually just do a few stretches that help my lower back, my neck and shoulders, my legs, or anything that feels good on my growing body!

2.  Meditation - Focusing on my breathing, I have been getting to know my true self.  I have been finding the strength to improve myself.  I have been finding the strength to get over the past, forgive myself, and forgive others.  I have been finding a peace and faith that everything will work out. and no matter what happens, it is what is supposed to happen!

3.  Friends and Family - I am so lucky to have the best friends and family anyone could ask for!  I have so many people who are here for me!  And every one of my friends and family members are so different, and help me in a different way.  I don't know what I would do without them!



***Picture 1 & 2 from us playing at the river. Flea, Sensi, and Caleb :)
Picture 3 is a picture of the wolf pack:
(Andy, Claudi, Me &MJ, Caleb, Alex, and Zach)
Just some random friends having a good time in our wolf shirts!****


4.  Alone time -  whether it be just a few seconds alone in a bathroom, or a whole evening alone before bed, I love my time alone to do quick stretches and breathing exercises, to scan my body and mind for any stress so I can let it go, and fill myself with love for every moment, and love for every day!

5.Maryjane - I am SO excited to meet and get to know this baby girl! I already feel like I'm getting to know her spirit, the more she grows.... and she is amazing! I love our quiet time together, I love the way she stretches and moves! I love hearing her heartbeat. I love watching/feeling her grow!  I am so excited and honored to be her mother!!!  She really makes it all worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment