March 13, 2012

Vegas, on the bright side

Well, I wrote a whole post about Vegas and 311 day, but most of it was complaining, so I didn't post it.... Vegas is NOT the best place for a pregnant woman...unless you're going to non-smoking shows. Or just going to shop! Anyways, I just expected too much and had my heart crushed. But only for a few days, sorry Caleb. I was a sad wreck those two days, but I'm over it!  It felt like I missed out on alot, but really the baby is worth it!!! She's worth that and way more, and I will do whatever I can to keep her safe.

Anyways, here are my favorite things from vegas:

Top of the World Resturaunt on the Stratosphere!

 Sunshine!

 Hanging out with John and Abby

 Shopping for the baby!

 This perfect 311day shirt!

Well, other then that, I've just been falling behind in school. But I don't care anymore, I'm sick of being stressed about it and constantly thinking about it!  I'm one of those people that overly stress about school, because I know what it takes to do well in each class, and I want to do well, but it takes so much time and energy!!!!  I honestly miss alcohol because I could have a break from the constant chatter in my head of telling me what I have to do by when.  Weekends haven't been a break at all, I have alot to do every weekend to get ready for the week ahaid. I thought Vegas would be a good break, but it wasn't.  I was either stressed or worn out from walking and driving or sad from missing the one thing I went there for!    So I'm giving myself a break!!!!   I'm giving myself time to write in my blog, write for myself, and time to read. I was only be able to read one chapter on the weekends, but now I'm reading almost everyday again! :) I'm giving myself time to workout again, worry about baby stuff, and do pretty much whatever I want. I will still try.....sorta. But not like before. I just don't care anymore. I needed the Vegas break, and since that didn't come through for me my whole life will be a Vegas break.

1 comment:

  1. Okay, first of all, you and Caleb look GREAT in that first picture! I love you two :)
    Second, I'm glad you're taking time for yourself! Really, don't stress school. School will always be available to you, but the time you have right now with the Precious Little Lady in your belly is the only time you get that! Cherish it, I know you will :)
    Love you girl

    ReplyDelete