:) I am just so giddy and excited about it! ha.
I've been thinking alot about raising Maryjane to love yoga and meditation, and showing her how great it makes you feel!!!
I want to teach her how to live conciously, feel gratitude, compassion, joy, hope and peace
and get to know herself spiritualy.
Most of all I want her to figure out who she is... and I know she will on her own, but might as well teach her some techniques and tools that can help her on her journey!
Here are some yoga books and things I found that I definatly would love to own!
This Yoga Mat Perfect size for kids, fun colors and designs! I would love to have her practice alongside her mama :)
This book got 5 stars! But honestly I would love to own a variety of yoga books for my baby girl! Alot of the books get good reviews that say that thier child loves looking at the pictures, before they can even do it!
Yoga Pants Kid Size! Aren't these the cutest???
Little Yoga Toddlers first book of Yoga! Enough said.
ABC yoga a review said, great for introduction to yoga poses, and reinforcing thier ABCs! I would love to teach Maryjane her ABCs using this book!!! :)
Kid's Yoga DVDs. I think it would be fun to try them out and see if she likes them!
This Book is for infants! I will be getting this book asap for my little baby, the reviews are great, but say it's definatly best to start when your baby's a newborn! and it focuses on bonding with your baby :)
This is a mom and baby yoga DVD. I would love to try this!!!! It would probably be a great bonding experience to practice yoga with my little baby! This DVD has a dvd for toddler, and one for young baby. It makes me excited thinking about it :) There are many other DVDs like this one, for baby and mama!
This mom and baby yoga book looks awesome :) and I love the cover picture! awww! There are many other similar books too.
Well there are probably a million more things I want!
I know in my children's books post a few weeks back, I wrote about another few yoga and meditation books I really want!
I just really can't wait to be a yoga mama!
<3 AL











No comments:
Post a Comment