My room was smelling kinda funky, so last week, I got a bunch of incense and an incense burner for only 8 bucks!
One incense that really stood out to me, was "white sage". It smells really clean and fresh. I happened to look online to see if it had any uses or purposes.
Little did I know that white sage is used for cleansing and clearing negative energy.
Which was exactly what I needed!
So the past few days, I have been burning it in my room (my baby's future room), and thinking the best, most positive thoughts I can! I am so excited to have her here with me here in this room!
I've never meditated or done yoga with incense burning, and I have to say, I LOVE IT! There is something so calming about watching something burn, and watching the smoke! <3 not to mention the fresh smell!
The free class from yogatoday last week was perfect to practice during my "spring cleaning". I was burning a white sage inscent at the time, and in the class Jackson Hole was all smokey because of forest fires. Neesha talked about how we have to clear the smoke from inside us to see ourselves more clearly, and remember who we really are. She talked about how the smoke could be built up from stress, negative thoughts, addictions, or anything that blocks us from seeing and being our true self. And the smoke isn't "bad," but it's great to recognize it, so you can clear it, and come back to your true, positive self. It was a class with alot of foreward bends, leg and feet focusing, and heart opening! It was perfect! (My prego self could only do 20 minutes of it...but just a week ago I only coulda done 10!)
During the past couple days, it all came together, how I have to clear the negative energy from me, the negative thoughts, and negative feelings that have built up over time, and sometimes don't even notice, because I'm so used to them!!!!
I need to notice them, and clear them.... I need to start fresh!
I want to see the world, see my boyfriend, and see every situation with clear eyes! Without expectations! so I can see all the amazingness in everything again!
I also read in my book, The Soulmate Experience, which is FREE for ebook right now,
"To truely see someone means to see them without any preconceptions." I think this is good to use, not just in relationships but in ANY situation! Preconceptions can ruin what good the universe has planned for you!!! and in my relationship Expecting Caleb to act a certain way at certain times has made me feel all these negative emotions that I don't need to feel! I shouldn't expect ANYONE to do or say anything! I shouldn't judge him by what he's said, people change! and Caleb even admitted yesterday that he really is trying to be more open minded :) Which made me SO happy, because I have been expecting him to act a certain way about my yoga, or other stuff, because sometimes I feel like he just doesn't understand me! But if I try to stop having preconceptions about how he's going to respond, and he tries to be more openminded then I know we can work through this, and anything together!!!!
Ok, I dont think that last paragraph made much sense, but it does to me so I'm leaving it :)
I am so happy that I am doing this spring cleaning to my body, my mind, and my atmosphere.
I wish you all the best of luck with your spring cleaning!
And remember, the best spring cleaning is done inside!
No comments:
Post a Comment