Well this week was pretty boring. Just lots of school work and reading! I didn't workout much, but I always get in a few good workouts over the weekend. I've still been really emotional. AH and dramatic. I feel really bad for Caleb, but he's been with me through this before, and he can handle it :) He loves me. But I've been pretty crazy emotionally. I get so sad over the littlest thing, but it feels like a huge deal to me. I know I need to chill out and just take it one day at a time, and stop worrying about the future or fretting over the past!
Grandma Suzanne bought baby girl a new dress (simple, pale yellow) HER SECOND DRESS WOOOT :) and a colorful owl hat HER FIRST HAT!!! WOOT! :) I love them!
Complete with Diaper cover! with "loved baby" on the butt :)
I really need to wash/iron the hat! but you get the idea....cute owl pattern huh?
Well, This week Caleb had a good dream about holding our baby girl! I think he's pretty excited :) She won't kick for him much, but I'm sure she will soon :) If only babies would kick on command....and do everything else on command too! ha that would make my future job as a mom so much easier :)! But it's good she's her own independent person already, and if she doesn't want to wake up and move around for our entertainment, well then she doesn't have to! ha
I love my baby girl! ALOT! She is such a special, happy, strong person. I know it :) She is getting big, and kicks me harder and alot more often. I know the kicks will get even more intense in the next few weeks, and I love it! It's amazing how fast she grows!
But seriously, I can't wait until I have an actual belly, where people think I'm pregnant, and they don't just think I'm a chubster! I feel like I'm huge!!! But I have yet to have a stranger ask about my baby.....and believe me, once I REALLY start showing, they will start asking! :) It's actually kinda flattering to have random people talk to me, and everyone's so nice and friendly to a pregnant woman!!!
I can't believe at the end of March I will be 26 weeks pregnant! That seems like alot, but yet it's so close! This month will be a good one.......In a week Caleb and I are going to vegas for our 311 weekend!!!! I seriously can't wait to go on another vacation with my love! Caleb and I have been on quite a few vacations together now! I've been to 6ish concerts with him, and this will be our 3rd time seeing 311 together! (&my 3rd time EVER!) It will be an AMAZING concert! Well, hopefully anyway. I hope all the band is healthy and happy and has the time of thier lives! because I love watching those guys play together, they are very talented!
Also, I can't wait until spring break! I seriously need a break from school. I hate it!!!!!!! But yet, I love knowing I'm doing something so someday I'll be able to take care of my family!
Well here's some pictures I took this week of my animal loves:
This is Indi! She is my sweet kitty!
my dogs love when I come home on weekends to see them :)
And I couldn't resist posting this picture that I stole from Jack's blog. hehehe. From his grumpy day!
I miss this boy SOOOO MUCH! I can't believe how big he's getting!
Yet he is still so cute....
well he's growing from being "baby cute" to being a handsome little man!
<3AL








No comments:
Post a Comment