March 15, 2012

Week 23 - Pregnancy

Obviously, I skipped week 22 because I was in Vegas. And I didn't get any belly pics from there, like I planned. I did wear a couple cute dresses though! I definatly look more pregnant when I wear dresses....


Baby girl has been kicking up a storm.  She still is mostly kicking during the day at random times! but I've been feeling her alot more in the morning and sometimes at night! and her kicks are so high sometimes, she already kicks so close to my ribs!!! It scares me because Jack never kicked my ribs once!! He did come close a few times, when I was 33+ weeks pregnant! This baby is already so close sometimes, so I'll let you know when it happens and how it feels! ha  
Right now as I'm writing this she is moving around in there, and she has been ALL DAY! hundreds of kicks today...they aren't VERY hard yet, but omg, she is so active!  I am so tired and warn out, I think she is stealing my energy!
I feel like I am in the first trimester again this week. Maybe the trip to Vegas stole my energy and motivation.  I wish I could just sleep ALL DAY! My body feels so sore and my belly and hips so crampy....I did like 15 min of Yoga last night and it was so hard, and today I'm SO sore! and my back has been hurting since the 10 hour drive on Monday....

Everyone asks me if I have any weird cravings, and honestly I haven't really had any cravings at all!!! I guess I used to have slight cravings, but now....nope, Food isn't that good anymore either, I just get this weird hunger pain in my body when I know I have to eat.....All food is good still I guess, but not as good as it was.  I'm kind of sick of eating and the hunger pains and getting fat. I guess the one food I still think is as amazing as it was a month or two ago is cereal! YUM, I eat it everyday, sometimes twice.


I have a doctor's appointment next week, has a month really already gone by?? I'm sure it will be a boring appointment! He'll check the heartbeat, ask if I have any questions, and it'll be done.....  It's weird because my doctors have never measured me. With Jack, or now.  I read about pregnant women being measured and measuring big or small and freaking out, but I've never been measured, so I guess I have nothing to freak out about! :)


I am 24 weeks now :) (well on Saturday, but according to the ultrasound, she is measuring two days ahead, so that'd be 24 weeks today!) 24 weeks is a big milestone! if baby is born now, she has a 50% chance to survive outside the womb!!! :) Which is actually a pretty good chance if you think about how itty bitty she is still!!!! hopefully she is not born for a "long" time yet (only 16ish weeks)! but still....It's good to know she is so big and strong! and I'm so grateful technology now'a days is so good!

 Not the best picture....but I'm not feeling my best this week, so it fits.

No comments:

Post a Comment