March 23, 2012

24 weeks - I grew a baby this week, what did you do?

So it's been another week! I am now 25 weeks pregnant!!!! 12-15 weeks left! I can't believe it! SORRY in advance for this long post :)

Happy st Patty's day, me exactly 24 weeks pregnant....
I wore a long green shirt we got at 311Day and Green Leggings :)
To the grocery store with Caleb when he got off work :)
It's the only place I went on St Pattys, but I wanted to dress up!
I also would like to say that St Pattys night was amazing, I thought I'd be alone while everyone was out partying and stuff....but my Boyfriend came to my house after work and made tacos with me and we cuddled and watched a movie :)

Week 24 went by so fast!
Last Sunday I dropped two classes, with help from my mom...because I was not handling all the stress well....
This week I haven't thought about school at all! I've been focusing on helping my body and mind get better! I've been doing yoga and meditating everyday this week, I went to the chiropractor, and basically I've just been trying to relax and stay in positions that feels good and focus on deep breaths, because I know how fast I can turn something minor into a huge panic attack!
I'd like to think that Already I'm less dramatic and emotional!
But I can think of a few times I freaked out this week...one of those times being this morning, when I got ready (In a cute summery dress, because yesterday was SO nice!) I walked out the door to TONS of wind and the dress was one of those dresses that will not stay down in the wind, so I went back in to change, and I could not find anything that fit! All my shirts are so freaking tight and short, except my few maternity tops. So I wore one of those, and went outside, and the shirt blew up in the wind!!!! Well, this went on and on, I ended up lying on my bed naked crying! I didn't know what to wear and I felt so huge!! It was a disaster. And right after that my boyfriend's mom's dog ran off and almost got hit by a car, I tried to run after him and call him back, I was freaking out! If he woulda got hit by a car, she woulda been so sad, I woulda died!
It was not my best morning.....

I went to the chiropractor this week, because my back has been hurting me alot since the Vegas trip!
Here's us posing in the chiro's bathroom, ha

My whole body is getting bigger!!! :) I definatly feel like I'm in my 3rd trimester! Ever since week 23! There is so much I could complain about, and you'd only really know if you have been through it :) but instead of complaining  more I'd like to say that
I've found that my daily (and nightly...and anytime of day I feel like I need it!) yoga practice has definatly helped all the aches and pains! I definatly can't yoga like I used to yoga. But even just watching yogatoday's free class for 20 minutes, and listening, focusing on my breath and my foundation (this weeks class was about having a good foundation through your feet!**) It helps me so much!!!! I can't do all the balancing or other advanced poses, but just doing what I can do, it still makes me feel SO GOOD! I am so lucky that I can feel what my body's limits are in yoga, and I haven't hurt myself! 
****Focusing on my foundation through my feet, has helped me so much this week with putting on or taking off socks, underwear, pants, etc.....Which is SO hard for a really pregnant women!!! when I have to balance on one leg to put on whatever, I focus on that foot's foundation, and how the earth is holding me up, and it helps SO MUCH!!!! That was one thing that was hurting my back alot, so THANK YOU yogatoday!!!

We told everyone the baby's name!
When Caleb told his mom, she cried....it's after her :)
Maryjane Atha Rosenkrance
Atha is after Caleb's great great great great (or something) Grandma!
Mary is after my future mother in law!
and jane, just makes it super pretty and old-fashioned :)
I love this name, because not only is it so pretty,
but our girl can pick what she wants to go by, and there are alot of options,
MJ, Mary, Jane, Janey, Maryjane, or Mars :)
she could even go by her middle name, Atha or Athie (what his great great great grandma went as)

Also some people are confused about Mary and Jane being two seperate words,
But no, we like them squished together best!
And so far we've just been calling her Maryjane,
or MJ :)

(I just found out today that there is a new Spiderman coming out
July 3!! If she is born on that day, that would be crazy!!!.....because of the Maryjane/MJ in spiderman!) AH I hope she's not born that day.
......but July 2nd would be a good day to be born because it's my daddy's birthday :)
We got this wooden cutout of her name outside of Vegas :) We are going to paint it together (caleb and I)   AH I love it!!!!!


Well in other news this week, I ate this entire pizza! mmmmm
I took a picture of it because I found a piece of sausage on it (3rd time that's happened recently!....yes I eat alota pizza.....) Well, I never order sausage on my pizzas! Well anyways, I found a piece of sausage on the first piece I picked, and then I got a strong sense of deja vu!!!
And a stong sense of love :)

Hmm...what else happened this week? Well little Maryjane kicks alot! I saw HungerGames today, and she was awake pretty much the whole time, kicking my guts! She is pretty deep in there, I mostly don't feel surface kicks, but I feel ALOT of gut kicks, and they are still very close to my ribs sometimes! She also goes really low sometimes and kicks all my lower guts ahh, so uncomfortable, but so worth it :) I LOVE feeling her moving in there, it will never get old!

I went to the Doctor, and HE MEASURED ME! First time I've ever had my belly measured ever! haha. It wasn't as awesome as I expected, it took him like 10 seconds, he either measured from my belly button or the bottom of my uterus to the top of my uterus, with a measuring tape. He said it was right on! and that was it :) He also listens to my baby girl's heartbeat everytime I go in and he said she sounds perfect, I think so too :)!

In just 3 weeks we are getting a 3D ultrasound!!! EEEEE I'm so excited! I never did that with Jack, I didn't even know I had the option to! But at my new doctor there are signs all over about it, and I can't wait! I've heard alot of good things about 3d ultrasounds and how what you see looks exactly like your baby! :) I really can't wait to see her pretty face!
Also in 2-3 weeks I'll be in my 3rd trimester!!!

XXXXXXXXXXO
AL

1 comment: