I am very excited to have this baby,
but I am also very scared!!!
Not really scared to birth her.
Mostly scared to raise her.
To actually be a mom....
Of a GIRL!
Sometimes I feel so ready
But other times I think about how in a few years that teeny BABY will be TEENAGER!
AAAHH who want's teenagers? honestly.
Especially a teenage girl.
Talk about confused, emotional wrecks.
Of course I'll still love her, but I probably will have no idea how to help her
or what to say.
But
I know I'll always, ALWAYS be here for her!
No matter who she decides to be
and what she decides to do with her life!
I support her and her happiness!
I love that baby in my belly!
She is so smart and strong.....
I just have to believe that the universe will watch over her, and help her when I can't.
and help me help her when I can.
I hope I'm a good mom.
There's no turning back!!!
Ready or not I'm going to have a baby in 4 months!
No comments:
Post a Comment