When I was a little girl my parents made me a dollhouse. I know they spent hours building it and putting in carpet and everything else they put into making that awesome dollhouse!! Well I'm hoping someday to give my little girl a dollhouse. But they are very expensive! Plus it'd be fun to make my little girl's creatively, like my family did for me!
I found this adorable idea for one. Seems simple and fun! To make one, you get a bookshelf with different compartmentes, use decorative or wrapping paper for the "wallpaper" and floor in the house, and use string for the roof outline on the wall.
I like the idea of adding little details, like windows, doors, rugs, maybe made beds and couches out of little boxes (match boxes, etc...) and making a barn out of a bigger box for the horses and other animals outside :). I also love the clouds on the wall above the house
Here's where I found the idea
DIY Idea: Bookcase Dollhouse
No comments:
Post a Comment