My mom is a great college professor. Well, I'm not allowed to take her class, so I haven't had that experience.....but if I don't understand math, she is the best at teaching me it!!! And I've met so many people who love her as a math teacher at ISU............ I haven't had to ask her about math recently because I'm taking statistics this semester and I actually understand it! (so far!)
Teachers like my mom, are rare!!! Alot of my college professors this semester are not great. Maybe it's because I don't know what field I'm going into so I'm not in a specific field. I have alot of random classes, and I used to like them all in thier own way. Well, I still do like them all in thier own way!
But I can't understand why some teachers teach the way they do!!! (I'm not going to bitch about specifics)
Maybe it's because I chose the wrong classes this semester, or maybe I took too many. I've never taken this many credits before! All I know is.....I just want it to over.......7 weeks and counting...
No comments:
Post a Comment