March 6, 2012

6 things I am excited for :)

1. the pigtails stage! And doing her hair in general! hopefully I will do it cute, I never fix up my own hair, so we'll see....
ha even when I was little I hated having my mom do or brush my hair!
2. watching her play sports! I loved sports, dance, gymnastics, etc...when I was little, I want my baby girl to do the activities she wants to!
3. musical instruments! (I took piano) and  This baby's daddy is really musical! so I know she'll be introduced to lots of musical instruments.
4. Listening to music together! dancing and enjoying ourself and being happy:)
*** we are starting this on saturday and sunday in vegas!!! Jack went to 311 concert with me too, in 2010. I can't wait to dance with my two loves!
(I am not a very good dancer...especially while I'm pregnant I'm sure, ha, but I don't care! this will be fun!)
5. swimming together!
 (tomorrow night we are swimming at the hotel, and I CAN'T WAIT!)
6. Finding out what her interests are! and supporting her!
I want her to be happy doing whatever makes her happy!
Uncle Chase says she's going to be a soccer player.

No comments:

Post a Comment