Well this week was uneventful. (which makes me regret saying I'd post about this pregnancy every week....so I might not...but I figured I have quite a few pictures from this week :)
We had a Doctors appointment on tuesday. He said everything from the ultrasound looked good. I have an anterior placenta, which means the baby is growing behind the placenta. Which means I shouldn't be able to feel her kick as early....but I felt her kick ALOT more this week! :) The Doctor made sure the placenta wasn't stuck on my c-section scar...and it isn't. There are other risks with having an anterior placenta. I could have a longer, harder labor. Lots of back pain in the labor. I could have a sunny-side up baby which is alot more painful. The placenta could move down and cover my cirvex so I can't even try to give birth vaginally. During surgery, if I have a c-section, they might have to cut through the placenta which causes a slight risk to the baby. But, I think it'll be ok and all work out! I have a "glass half full" point of view. and a pretty large percentage of pregnant women have anterior placentas. If they can do it, I can!!! but I'll smile while doing it. ha
Yes, the baby has been really active. I feel her mostly during class or when I'm doing homework in the evenings. (especially when I partway lay on my stomach) Last night I think I felt her hicups for the first time :) It was so cute!!! I don't feel her as much at night in bed, or in the morning. Which is when I felt Jack the most! I hope she keeps it up and stays awake days and sleeps nights! ha.
No new cravings this week. I love cottage cheese and fruit (together and seperate). I had homemade tacos this week and it was amazing!!! So now I want more tacos...mmm. I haven't craved sweets as intensely. ALSO I think I'm gaining more weight! I don't know how much but I feel it :) ha. But I will live, I am beautiful no matter what! zit faced, fat, emotional me! My belly hasn't looked like it's growing much....well some days it looks so big! Other days it looks like it shrinks.
I haven't been very good at staying active this week! I walk to school everyday and workout on the weekend. But I know I can do better. There are pregnant women out there walking or running at least 5 miles everyday! I will try to do better next week! and incorporate more yoga and pilates into my weekdays. Also my back feels completely fine this week! ever since I started taking iron and folic acid. My lower stomach gets cramped and sore, especially when I sit too long...which tends to happen going to school everyday. But my back feels great this week! I hope it lasts because in two weeks we're going to vegas!!! and I don't want anything ruining our trip!
My mom bought the baby her first dress! I picked it out :) Here is Caleb and I trying to pose with the dress. We weren't looking our best, and couldn't take a good picture. and I told him I wouldn't post these pictures....but I lied :) I think they're cute :)
I was, and still am, exstatic about the dress. It is so little!!! (size:3 months) and I can just imagine our little girl in it!!! I picked red partly because I was told I look good in red, so I'm thinking the baby will too :) ha
Me, trying to take a belly picture.....It's getting harder and harder.
Yes, we have the name ready. But I won't tell anyone until Caleb tells his mom. Which he refuses to do!!!! But hopefully I'll convince him, because I think she'd love to hear it first, and I want to see him tell her, because it'd make me Reeallly happy!!! It's a lovely name. Alot of people might hate it or think I'm crazy for naming her it......but you get that with any name. I love it and Caleb loves it and the baby loves it and that's all that matters :)
Well see you in a few weeks!!!! (maybe.) unless something awesome happens... or I feel like someone really cares about all this prego crap.
<3 AL
i care! i love the pics. what a cute dress! and i'm dying to find out what the name is too, so tell Caleb to hurry up and tell his Mom already!!! :)
ReplyDeleteI care too! Girl you're looking beautiful. Your belly is precious <3
ReplyDelete