April 10, 2012

April 10th

Today has been a big day in a few ways!   First of all, our kitty Indica got fixed yesterday, and she came home this morning!  She has been sleeping all day, poor kitty, I hope she feels better tomorrow!

 I thought she was 5 pounds or less, but found out at the vet, she is 6 pounds 4 ounces!!
Will Baby Maryjane be born weighing more or less than Indi?  Hopefully she's healthy either way!

This is Indi a few months ago! Dark picture...but she's so pretty! 

We had our 3D/4D ultrasound today!!!! It was cool, but I think I expected too much, from all the awesome things I've heard about them. And most the pictures I've seen are a frontal, clear view of the baby's face!

Anyways, Maryjane looked really comfortable in there, her ankles were crossed and her feet were over hear head. One of her arms was around her legs. So she was just cozy in a little ball.  We tried to get her to move, but she was in a deep hamstring stretch I guess....I gotta say she is freaking flexible!!!!

 Plus my placenta was in front of her, making it even harder too see!  The ultrasound tech said that she was very deep in there, by my back! No wonder I've had lots of back pain! I already figured she was deep, because alot of her kicks I only feel inside, among all my guts and organs!

so the conclusion is, we only got a good profile view! oh, and lots of views of her long legs and perfect feet!
The pictures are hard to see if you don't know what your looking for!
The first two are of her feet, crossed at the ankles, you know like all good princesses do!





Her legs and feet again. Her leg looks pleasantly plump :)




The next pictures show her profile, it's kind of distorted from my placenta blocking the view! her face is on the right looking left, and you can see a leg and a foot on the left, foot by the top of her head :)




Her toes on her forehead!
Grandma Mary is convinced this picture (and some of the others) are really her hand on her forehead!


This makes me more anxious to see her in real life!


Another thing that happened today, was Caleb finally gave me my ring! This didn't really come as much of a shock because we have been planning on getting married for awhile now, and we discuss it openly. In fact he calls me his wife sometimes without thinking about it, and sometimes I say things like, "but your married!", or "...even though your married" ha.... I actually can't think of any phrases I use the word married in, but I know I do say it about Caleb and I without even thinking about it until after I hear it...

Anyways, the ring he gave me was his grandma's, his mom's mom's, ring!  It is pretty, it has 15 diamonds on it, which is one of my very favorite numbers! It has 14 teeny (but perfect) diamonds in a heart shape, surrounding a bigger diamond! and I can't wait to show it off! unfortunatly it is a little too tight.  I want to get it resized but I figure after losing the baby weight my fingers might shrink just enough for it to be perfect! So I'm waiting :( And I'll post pictures of it then, on my hand, where it is meant to be!


And now I am going to do yoga and go on a walk, and eat homemade tacos with my fiancé!


Today was a good day!

2 comments:

  1. Yay! Congrats! I didn't know you were engaged. I want pics of that ring asap!! :) Have you guys picked a date yet?

    I love the ultrasounds of MJ - the pics look so clear. Her feet & legs are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No date yet!!! Honestly I could care less if we have a wedding, I just want to marry the guy!!! but Caleb wants a small wedding, and If I do have a wedding I want to look good and have my body back! so it will probably be summer of 2013! I will let you know as soon as I know!

    ReplyDelete