April 27, 2012

29 weeks update!

I am now 30 weeks pregnant! 3/4 of the way done!  YAY!
I can't believe April's already almost over!  Time is still going by way fast! AH.

This was my last week of school.  I only have one final next week, then I'm done for summer! YAY!!!

I forgot to take pictures this week, so I just took these :) I forgot to smile in the first one....so I took two :) And I think the bigger belly in the first one is a more accurate size of the belly.....but I sware sometimes my belly is so much bigger then this!!! maybe it's just the bare-belly that's deceiving!



Sometime towards the end I'll write a blog post with my growing belly time-line! Also I'll write one with pictures comparing this belly with last time! I haven't even looked at pictures from last time, so it should be interesting!!!

Well onto this week's update..........
The first couple days of the week, I was overly emotional.  The second part of the week I felt great emotionally, and have been more laid-back, and relaxed.  And I hope it keeps it up, because I'm sick of being so dramatic! (but with these hormones you never know...) 
Wednesday, Caleb did tell me a really sad story about kittens kept in teeny boxes thier whole lives which made me cry :( but I'm glad I didn't let it ruin the rest of my day!!  He should know by now never to tell me sad stories about animals, unless it has a happy ending!!!!!  Pregnant or not, animals in pain is the saddest thing to me!

My sweet baby Maryjane has been alot more active this week and she's definatly growing.  I definatly feel pregnant, ALL THE TIME! Even in all my dreams :)  And everyone can tell now! :) random people can tell, and ask me when I'm due. This is the first week that has happened! And I feel great about it! I'm proud of my belly and plan on showing it off until she comes!!! (then I'll try hiding it until I get my pre-baby belly back :)

I went on lots of walks this week, and I think overall it's really helped my lower back, and pelvis/hip pain!  Sometimes (when I walk up or down stairs, and hills, and when I get up from sitting for a long time) my lower stomach hurts and cramps up... but overall I think it's getting better by walking an hour a day a few times a week. I even went disk golfing with Caleb a few times this week! Which is alot of walking up and down hills! (I had to walk alot slower then usual but I DID IT!) I love walking! I really wish the weather would stay nice, so I could walk everyday! The weather is bad again this weekend :(

Well I didn't hear anything back from my glucose/blood tests so I think that's good news!!! :) I don't go to the doctor again for 2 more weeks, and after that I should be going more often! I still can't believe I'm so close!  I want time to slow down!!!!  But then again, I can't wait for this to be over, and I'll have my baby in my arms!


XOXOXXOXOXOAL

No comments:

Post a Comment