"We do this practice to remember....so that we can live more skillful. Together in harmony." -Neesha from Yogatoday
Yogatoday's free weekly class this week was a good one, and I think it was just for me! :) as always.... It was everything I needed today. Well I needed it yesterday....I knew I should have done yoga/meditated last night. I was not in a good mood, but I was resisting change I guess! We all do it sometimes, growing pains hurt, but growing is worth the pain....and it's easier if you just let the negativity go and keep your heart and mind open, and just...flow with it!
Doing yoga today, I was reminded that we are all connected....so we should be nice to each other!!!! And we should be nice to ourselves!
I also learned a new breath, to cool you down when you feel hot. (physically, and mentally I think) I've been kinda mean lately, and holding grudges, and this breathing technique helped me cool off on the inside.
I did it after I did a whole yoga class! Well my own 3rd trimester version, ha! And I feel alot better, and not angry anymore...
The Yoga class is found here! sign up for a free weekly online class taught by the best yoga teachers around!
Someday I will get a subscription to yogatoday, and be able to watch any video I want whenever I want!!! it's only 9 dollars a month! Just as much as netflix! And I would use it almost everyday!!! (that would be a good gift from anyone,....hint hint MOM, ha jk, you already have givin me so much! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment