Beginning of this week:
End of this week:
ok, I know I'm at weird angles but the self pics are getting harder and harder! And I never can stay accurate! ha. I think I look a little bigger, but I also have been eating alot today already.....But really I don't see much of a change!
And I know, I took pics in my green shirt last week too! I just like that shirt....
Today is Friday the 13th! And I must say, I have good luck on this day! :) I went to a thrift store and found a perfect (and really cheap) dresser for MJ's room!!! She already has a changing table/dresser, that I got for free! But I couldn't resist, and I think we can put clothes in one and diapers and other stuff in the other!! And her room will eventually, definatly be big enough for both! I also found a pretty lamp that will match her room perfectly!
Last Sunday was Easter! I had a family dinner with my parents, my Idaho Rohde cousins, and my grandparents! My mom made a pretty flower 'peep' cake, it was very delicious!
When I got back to Pocatello I had a surprise waiting for Maryjane from Grandma Mary and Caleb!
Books and a cute little rocking horse!!!! The books were set up all cute leaning up on the rocking horse, but I didn't instantly take a picture :(. The books are all "Little Golden" books, with the gold spine. I always call them "Golden Spine" books :) They are Caleb's favorite kind of children's books from when he was a kid! Yay!
The rocking horse will look perfect in Maryjane's room, and I'm sure she will love it!!!
Well here is how the pregnancy went this week:
The baby: MJ has her active days, and her lazy days....just like me! I started getting a little worried because I wasn't feeling her hard jab-like kicks Sunday-Wednesday....I did feel her moving slightly, but not nearly as much!!! But once I said something about it, little Maryjane must have heard me, she's been very active ever since! It felt like she even got her foot, arm, or who knows what pushed up under my rib cage. It didn't hurt, but it was slightly uncomfortable. I am just so happy she is active again!!!! I love feeling her and I'll never get sick of it!!!
Workouts: I worked out every day!!! (except Wednesday, because I was so very tired, just like last week!) I did lots of Yoga and went for lotsa walks! I also did some prenatal pilates and some other random workouts and stretches. I felt great this week!
It's crazy, because my weeks in the early 20s, my back and hips hurt very bad, and my body just felt sore and tired all the time. I could barely do any yoga, and when I did it was only 10-30 min per day! I could barely do any, and I'd be so exhausted I'd have to stop and try again later. But persistance pays off!
I've been slowly but surely doing more and more yoga every day!
Yesterday I did a whole hour class of yoga in the morning!!!!! and more at night :)
I know it will probably get harder again as I get bigger, but I'm enjoying this time while I still can!!!! My brain and emotions feel so much easier to handle when I can get yoga and walks in my daily routine!
My brain: Even with all the workouts and yoga, I definatly have 'pregnant brain'. It's hard for me to focus on one thing for too long. I forget what I'm doing. I really have a hard time focusing on my schoolwork! Well I have a hard time focusing on anything! My mind always races to what I have to do to get ready for the baby, what I need to buy for the baby, what stretches I should do to help my body feel better, what I need to do for school, FOOD, things I should ask my doctor, huge realizations, etc.... my mind is just all over the place! I've been trying to ground myself more, which actually has helped me sleep WAY better overall...I still have my bad nights! But schoolwork is just not something my mind wants to focus on! Good thing this semester is almost over!!!
Some more things I did this week:
1. Watch lots of Cake Boss. Pretty cakes, that look so delicious!!!! (but watching this doesn't really help with my sweets cravings) Caleb and I actually had to make a cake the other night, because I wanted cake so bad! It was SO GOOD! I should make eating cake a weekly thing! ha
2. Lots of evening walks! It was such amazing weather this week, until Thursday when a storm came in!
4. Ate Pineapple Salsa. It was like regular salsa, but it tasted slightly like pineapple! Found at Walmart! MMMMMM
5. Crazy Dreams! I had a dream that I had an army of little red aunts who followed me around, and stole random things from my family, to give to me of course.... and they attacked everyone around me, until I told them that they couldn't just attack my friends and family, I would let them know when I wanted them to attack, dammit! They were really bummed out about that, but listened to me!
I had many many more crazy dreams....and I have no idea what they mean! They don't make sense to me, but I'll wake up and think...OOOHHH that's what that means! but then I'll forget, or it will make no sense whatsoever! :)
I am very excited for my doctor's appointment next week. I'm getting my blood sugar test, I'm kind of nervous because I've been eating lots of sweets!
What can I say, the baby really really wants them! I actually do try to control my sugar intake, but it's hard when I crave cookies and icecream ALL THE TIME! Well I decided I might as well eat icecream everyday until Tuesday, because it's so freaking good, and I enjoy it alot! then if my blood sugar's high and I have to cut back on all my sweets, at least I'll have these last few days to enjoy it!
I am so excited for school to be over so I can focus on baby stuff!!!!! My brain is always thinking about baby stuff. Here are some things I have to do:
-Get Maryjane's room ready
-Have everything I need for the baby&hospital
-Take the birth class with Caleb
-Take a seperate breast-feeding class (because it doesn't come with the birth class :)
-Deep Clean the house!
-Organize, Paint, Shop, Wash, Etc......
Well there's the jist of it! :) I could put alot of sub-lists in there! but I don't want to torture you!
AHHHHH!!!!
<3 AL
<3 AL






Cute belly pics. You look so small for being in your third trimester... how does it compare to the third trimester with Jack? Btw - I liked Little Golden books as a kid too. :)
ReplyDelete