I am still growing steadily too!!! It's getting harder and harder to get up, find a comfy position while sleeping, put on shoes (especially while wearing jeans), shave, etc....I feel like a hippo this week! This is the time for girls to workout really hard, to get thier bikini bodies ready.....so while everyone is getting skinnier, I am growing!!!! Drastically. I've been trying to workout, but it's hard, I'm pregnant! I do prenatal yoga a little everyday still which is awesome :) and I can't wait to start walking again! (It's been shitty weather again....dang Idaho)
I am always hungry!!!!! I want sweets ALL THE TIME still, but I am kinda trying to cut back. Fruit is really good, but I always am craving chocolate and icecream! yum! No food is as good as sweets! I think this is evidence that my baby girl is such a sweety!
MJ was very lazy again this week.......except yesterday, 420!! She was moving, rolling and jabbing me all day! When I was taking a test in the morning (and not doing very good), feeling her kicks during the test made it so much better:). She was tellin me to stay happy because it would be ok.....She was constantly kicking and moving, Mostly right up under my ribs, and on my right side!!! I guess she finally got her feet out from over her head! The best thing about being pregnant is those kicks!!! I love when I'm doing something, or thinking about something random, and all of a sudden she moves around in me, and I think of her. :) and just feel so grateful. I already have so much love in my heart for her!
Being pregnant has been an emotional, crazy mind trip!!!! I am constantly thinking about the future....I am working on not worrying about what's going to happen and what could go wrong....... I just hope everything works out!!!!!!
I've heard so many horror stories lately, about people I know! And the world is just crazy, you never know what's going to happen, and it's scary!!!!
Life is so unpredictable, but I really hope that my baby is healthy! I can handle other unpredictable happenings, but I dont think I could handle if she was sick or sad....
She is my sweetheart, and I just want to protect her ! I know when she's out here in the real world, I won't be able to protect her as much as I can now when she's safe in my belly! But I will try! :)
Next week is my last week of school! :) It will be busy, but by the end everything will be done, besides my math final the following week!
What I plan on doing after school and before baby, is......get ready for baby! and relax!
I'm going to read as much as I can, and sleep in and take naps everyday I feel like it! Hike and swim! (and not care what people think about my huge ass falling out of my little bikini!) And I'm going to walk every evening as it gets nicer and nicer!
ah, having a summer baby is exciting, and I love it! I can't believe my angel will be here so soon!
I love these two! This week we've spent lots of quality time together yay :)

No comments:
Post a Comment