Being pregnant has really been a rollercoaster ride! Emotionaly and physically!
But I feel like the full moon last night really put alot of things back into perpective for me, and things are a'changin! I am ready to ride this rollercoaster til the very end!!!
Wednesday was the hardest day this week! my body was very sore and tired, my entire body ached, I was getting period-like cramps and no position was comfortable for long! It felt like the baby and my uterus was in a really intense growing spurt! It was an exhausting day! I felt like my body was preparing me for labor. I had to keep focusing on my breathing and relaxing myself through the 'growing pains'! I literally was tossing and turning, stretching, moaning and bitching all day and night :) Thankfully Caleb helped me through it, and we had one of the best evenings I've had in a long time!!! :)
Well I didn't know what else to say, so I found a pregnancy survey online and borrowed it:
Food Cravings: I've been Loving sweets! (what a surprise?) I tried cutting back on the sweets, but I just love them too much. And I love myself too much to tell myself no, when it's not really harming me, or Maryjane!
(I'm doing my glucose test in a few weeks, so if my glucose levels are at all high, I will cut back on my sweets for sure!)
Here are the sweets I'm lovin:
I crave icecream more then anything! Caleb and I found this REALLY yummy milkshake place, and it happens to be on my way home everyday! mmmm. Also, Caleb, our good friend Andy, and I went to Coldstone Creamery, I didn't realize how AMAZING it was!!! I mixed cheesecake and chocolate icecream, and put pecans and bananas in it! it was so good!
Speaking of cheesecake, I'm making oreo cheesecake right now for a big family dinner tomorrow!!!! I hope it turns out good :)
Speaking of cheesecake, I'm making oreo cheesecake right now for a big family dinner tomorrow!!!! I hope it turns out good :)
I also love Geraldines Bakery. (which is on my way home everyday too....) Thier cookies, and other sweet things remind me of home and love!
On the weekends I love to bake! I love to try new recipes. I recently made Rolo stuffed devil's cake cookies. YUM! and I love making Peanut butter cookies, and Minty anything!
I also love cupcakes! red velvet cake is my favorite kind!haha, well enough about sweets......I also am craving pineapple! it is so sweet, juicy and delicious!
I also crave spinich alot, and will eat handfuls of raw spinach! yummm!
Weight: The baby weighs 2 pounds now! And my scale and I are officially not speaking!
Maternity Clothes: Yes! I wear them everyday! I have a couple maternity pants and tops, but I LOVE wearing flowing dresses, my belly definatly feels less constricted, and I feel cuter:)
Movement: Yes! She moves multiple times a day and night, especially right before bed and right when I wake up (when I wake up to get up, not when I am trying to sleep more...) I've had a few dreams of her kicking and I'm sure she really is kicking during my dream! most her kicks are really fast, and jab-like! (caleb says she's going to be a handful, because her kicks are so crazy!) She kicks my guts alot. It's a very weird feeling. And she still kicks very close to my ribs! Her kicks change location constantly, but they are on the right side more often. ALSO I haven't really felt any noticable hicups. With Jack I remember I felt him hicuping SO MUCH! So it's weird....whenever I think she's hicuping, I try to focus and it stops, everytime. So HMMMM
Best moments this week: Dinner and movie with Caleb on Wednesday! I got my chocolate shake and it was so delicious!!!
Advice: Don't push yourself too hard...alot of pregnant women try so hard to keep up thier exercise routines and diet, but if your body is telling you that you need to relax and rest, then relax and rest!!!! And drink more water! And have a milkshake! It is worth it...food is so much better when pregnant!
What I'm looking forward to: In 3 days, we are having a 3D/4D ultrasound! I can't wait to see our pretty girl :)

No comments:
Post a Comment