April 30, 2012

LoveLife!

lately I find myself complaining too much.....in my head and out loud!  Being 30 weeks pregnant isn't very easy or comfortable!!! Not only am I having more pregnancy...issues. I am really scared for labor and motherhood. I feel HUGE! (and the scale thinks so too...) I can't do all the workouts I want, I can't run (which I am REALLY craving!) I can't do as much yoga, I can't sleep without horrible pains (more on that in my weekly update...) My energy is way down some days, along with my self esteem! BLAH, and I have two more months for it to get even harder!!!

HA, I could go on and on.....but I didn't write this post to complain anymore! :) I actually am really happy, and I'm so lucky!!!! And I want to make another list of things I am happy about and excited for!!!!! so here it is:

Breastfeeding! I have been really excited about breastfeeding, and I know it could be a challenge, but I'm hoping it'll workout :) I am researching it, and will probably buy a breastfeeding book soon, so I can be prepared!  Some things that make me excited about breastfeeding are:  It would be easier to do during the night, I don't have to make a bottle, I just have to grab the baby and the milk is ready....it burns alot of calories, so I'll lose the baby weight faster....breastmilk is healthier for the baby in alot of ways....I hear it's a good bonding experience for me&baby....AND I just have always wondered what it'd feel like and if I can do it! I would feel really motherly, and powerful if I could successfully breastfeed!

Running and Biking! I CAN'T wait to start running again, I know I am not the best, and never was very good....but I LOVE the endorphins and love the way it makes my body feel! and Races are really fun! I can't wait to start up running again and hopefully improve! AND I am really excited to bike with my family! I'm hoping for my birthday/Christmas I can get a new street bike! (maybe with a baby seat attached) I've been wanting one for awhile, and watching a documentary on a long, amazing biking trail in coeur d'alene, I'm hoping I can go there someday soon!  Once I get a bike, I want to start doing longer rides, and races with my dad! (and hopefully we can get Caleb a bike too!)

Swimming and Sunshine! Big belly (and body) or not! I'm going swimming this summer! asap. And I can't wait for this rain/storm to go away, and sunshine to come back!

and most of all......

Meeting Maryjane! and I am REEEEEEEEEALLY happy because Caleb told me again today, that he's so very excited to meet her too :) He will be a great dad, and I can't wait to see them together!

Also.......I gave Flea a haircut! 
Here's some befores......


 He is just being so lovey in this one :)

 Here's After!
I think it looks pretty good. I cut off ALOT of hair, and it took a few hours!!!!
I think it makes his face look bigger and his ears look HUGE! 
I've givin him a haircut before, and it looked really goofy.
 It is really choppy..... his hair is SO THICK!
But this time I left his LONG tail hair, so I think that makes it look better :)
Also I didn't get as close to his face....
Well I guess you can't tell how different it looks in this picture.....
But I'll post more :)
He's a cutie!

LIFE IS GOOD!

No comments:

Post a Comment