May is one of my favorite months ever! Not only is it the beginning of summer, for me anyway... May 21 is my half birthday, which I've celebrated all my life (maybe not ALL my life, but ever since I found out about Half birthdays, ha) May 15th is Jack's half birthday! and May 28th is my LOVE's real birthday!! (and my mama's half birthday)
I kinda wish MJ was coming in May because it is a great month......but hopefully she'll wait ;)
I want to set some goals for myself, because my good friend Claudi did, and it makes me want to too :)
The only goal I've made lately that I have been doing really good on is that I decided last month to quit coffee until the baby comes! And I'm going strong! :) Water, 100% juice, and a little bit of milk have been my only drinks for awhile now! And I'm proud!
Well one of my main goals has always been to eat healthier! So, I decided instead of just saying that, I need to be more specific! So here are my eating goals:
-No more icecream! (I just decided this, so I'm going to have my favorite icecream tonight, one last time...for awhile!)
-No candy (my mom bought a bunch of candy for her classes for when they take thier finals, yeah I know, she's the best teacher!!!! Anyways, I ended up eating over 10 little chocolate candies...so I think I should quit for awhile.)
I think that'll be it for now, and that will be hard!!!!! I want to find healthier treats that will satisfy my sweets cravings....so if you have any ideas let me know!
One of my other main goals has always been to workout more and get in good shape....so here are my specific workout goals:
Walks, every evening! Well every evening that it's not cold or windy! (I'm hoping at least 4-5 times per week)
Other workouts 3+ times a week! Prenatal Yoga, Pilates, strength training, WiiFit, Zumba, etc....at least 30 min per workout!
And here are probably the most important....baby goals for this month (and next month...whatever I don't finish):
1. Baby Room:
-Paint
-pictures on wall (and everything else, dreamcatcher, name, etc....)
-get bedding
-set up room, bring stuff from IF
-wash and fold/hangup ALL clothes and blankets and everything
-put batteries in the smoke detector!
-buy a humidifier, or fan, or something, because it gets SO HOT in there!
2.Buy or Borrow:
First we need to get all the stuff from Caleb's friend, who offered to give us a bunch of stuff...then I need to figure out what else we still need.
-Cloth Sling
-clothes??
-diaperbag
-stroller (from Rohdes?)
-bottles
-Little Blankets good for swaddling or one specifically for swaddling
-burp cloths
-diapers/wipes
-diaper pail
-night lights
-nursing bras
-Diaper rash cream
-Baby medicine???
-Baby nail filer?
-Baby shampoo, conditioner, lotion
-Oil to Massage baby :)
-soft baby towels and washclothes
-everything else we need!
3. Projects
-write a cute story for MJ, about an elephant :)
-wash carseat cover, swing covers, etc...
-Paint frames to match room, and Maryjane's wooden name, bird houses, and other stuff?
-Make her a sweet dreamcatcher
-Read all my baby books
-Buy and read a good breastfeeding book!
4. I don't want to (because I'm lazy about this stuff) but I have to:
-Write up a birth plan
-get medicaid for the baby! ASAP!
-baby shower?
-Birth classes?
-Baby CPR class
-clean the whole house (especially the kitchen and laundry room)
-Pack for the hospital
-Sign her up for Daycare for next fall :(
-Install carseat in the car
-Trim my hair! ha, because I haven't in 7 months and I probably should BEFORE she comes.
AH! There's probably a million things I forgot! and most likely I won't get ALL of this done before she arrives, because I just don't think I will. I am pregnant and lazy and tired! I would rather rest and sleep.....BUT I will try and do my best :) while still relaxing! If anyone has any advice, it is welcome!
No comments:
Post a Comment