July 18, 2013

update - Trudging along

Well I've had a few days of little to no exercise, other they my daily yoga (which the past few days has consisted of a lot of forward bends, gentle twists, shoulder/neck rolls, and restoration/relaxing poses) ......and lots of unhealthy eating!

I've been eating too much heavy gross foods that make me want to lay in bed all day.  I haven't been wanting to leave the house or go outside, even for a walk.

But I haven't ate any cookies, Icecream or candy bars! :) Even though I want to!

I am very tired! I haven't been able to fall asleep until 1 or 2 in the morning each night, and even if I get 8 hours of sleep, I'm just so tired!!!

My body's sore, but not in a "I've worked out a lot" good way, but in a deep/sad/exhausted type of way....

I haven't been drinking enough water! (but at least I haven't been drinking much beer either! except that one night...)

Well now that I've admitted that I haven't been doing or feeling so swell, Today I'm going to start over and try to feel better!!!

To feel better, I have to make better choices!!!

Here are my eating/exercising plans:
Eat better! (fruits, veggies, whole grains, NOT a lot of frozen dinner type foods, or foods I like with Ranch (pizza and fries)
Track my food better/ don't eat too much!
Don't eat past 8!
Drink tons of water throughout the day, and stop drinking a lot at 8.
Go to bed at 10 or 10:30! (read and meditate until 11 or 11:30 then fall asleep!!!!) This one's been hard!!!!
Start doing my Bikini body mommy workouts again (I stopped doing them at day 45, so I'm half way done!!!!!)
Walk every evening that I can
continue with my 40 days of yoga!!! I'm on day 11!!! (I'm going to update on that soon - because I have big plans)

No comments:

Post a Comment