July 31, 2013

Maryjane - Cute things in July

Well I'm not doing monthly updates on my baby girl anymore, now that she's over one year old!!!! But I'm going to still update on cute/funny/crazy things she does! That was the best part of her monthly updates anyway.....I'll skip all the sleeping/eating/every little detail.....and just get to the good stuff!!!!!  ha. And I might not update EVERY month. But knowing me most likely I will, unless I'm too busy. Because I never ever want to forget how she is right now!!! She's growing and changing so fast, and I just love her so much and want to remember how stinking cute she was :)

Here is some cute things MJ's been doing/did this month:

-spins in circles! (fell and hit her head a couple times)

-when we lay on the floor, she loves to climb on us and straddle/sit on us :)

-picks out books to read and brings them to us :) when I'm done reading a book I'll give it to her and a lot of the time she'll give it right back for me to read again.

-Shares everything (holds it out to us)......doesn't mean it a lot of the time.

-Sesame street is her favorite show! it's so fun to watch her watch it :)

-"hi" is her favorite word, says hi to almost everyone she sees. or at least waves.

-working on going down stairs! still doesn't quite get it, but loves crawling up stairs, and climbing onto anything fairly low to the ground.

- grew 3 more teeth this month! now has 7 teeth and her big smile is cuter then ever!

- loves to hum, move her voice up and down (I think she'll be a singer)
-loves when you hum back

-When Grandma Suzanne was babysitting, MJ was wearing a dress and took a nap and when grandma went to get her, her dress was up over her head, but still on her arms....It was too big for her.....and her diaper was all the way off!!! That's the first time she's pulled it off on her own, and hopefully the last ;)

-MJ says "no" to the dogs, well not "No" but a mean sounding noise "eh" or something, complete with arm motion!!! Does it when they are in her face too much, or barking.


Well that's all for this month!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Alisa! Congrats, you won the silk eye pillow from my blog (Yoga Gypsy)'s giveaway! Send me an email to: lagitane (at) mac (dot) com and I'll hook you up with Barefoot Yoga to get your gift!

    ReplyDelete