Well last month I started some workout challenges:
A yoga workout challenge where she sends you a 20 minute video to do each day! It was fun and got me in the mode to do yoga every single day again! (even though I kind of slacked and didn't do it everyday....I still have like 5 to do for the whole month) But I did a lot more yoga on my own, mostly restorative and hip openers and I just love how it makes me feel!
I also did a challenge I saw on facebook called "Bikini Body Mommy 90 day Challenge!" It is really hard, and kind of insanity-like with different at home workouts that you do in intervals with 10 second rest in between! and 3 times a week it wants you to run (or do other cardio) on your own for 45 minutes! and I did! (well sometimes I speed walked....) I don't do all the workouts in order all the time, but I mark them off as I go, and I am all caught up with this challenge, and will continue do it until the end!
I ran a 5k on June 15th - I ran it my fastest time: 31.41 minutes, and I ran the WHOLE time without stopping! That is the farthest I've ever ran without stopping, ever! So I was pretty proud...and what's weird is, it was easy! I was breathing fine the whole time, and actually talked to my friend the whole time and tried to push her because she was having a harder time then me! I could have gone faster but she was dying! So I'm hoping my next 5k I'll run under 30 minutes!
I think overall this was a really good month for me, and I feel better then ever! I am back in the 120s weight range, and I'm going to try to keep it up, and get in the best shape of my life!
No comments:
Post a Comment