July 8, 2013
Summer WILL POWER goals
After Beerfest on June 1 I decided to quit drinking alcohol for the rest of the month! This was hard for me because I usually casually drink a couple of times a week! Well I have been doing it more then that since school got out! Drinking makes me not want to workout as much, it is so many calories, plus costs a lot! So I decided to take a break and get in shape!!! And it's going good, I don't want to drink as much, and I can be around people who are drinking without wanting to now!...... I did pretty good at staying sober, except June 21....But even drinking that once, I decided I'm not a complete failure and I continued my goal for the rest of the month and beyond.
In July, not only am I not going to drink much alcohol, but I decided to quit unhealthy sweets and refined sugars! This is going to be much much harder for me then quitting alcohol.......I LOVE sweets. I love my desserts.....Ok I guess I kind of failed already with my tiramisu pancake from I-hop a couple of days ago....woops! ha, But I'll keep trying:) I want to be healthier!
I've already turned down a square ice-cream cone after our hike, homemade brownies, Albertson's cookies, and I haven't given in to my cravings of the mint chocolate chip ice cream cones in my Parent's freezer! So I think I'm doing pretty good!!!
Wish me luck :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment