July 10, 2013

If you don't like doing yoga....

But want to !!!  I suggest:


1. focus on your BREATH more then the poses.

2.  If a pose feels good, spend time doing that pose! and do #1.


3.  practice meditation (breathing exercises) as well as doing yoga, everyday.

4. Practice gratitude everyday.

5. If yoga seems too hard, Slow down! (this goes back to #1)

6. If yoga seems too boring, then try a new class or teacher.


7. If you have injuries, focus more on stuff you CAN do, and do whatever feels good. 
......After I had MJ it took me months to be able to do stuff I do now. Even in downward dog, my lower belly would hurt so I'd go down to all fours and focus on my breath and my core.

8.  Love yourself!

9. Stretch right before bed

10. Stretch right when you wake up

No comments:

Post a Comment