October 31, 2012

more Halloween Pictures

My little dragon was lookin so cute all day, She's been really hungry and tired..she took a long nap early afternoon and when she woke up, or so I thought! Right after I changed her diaper she rolled on her side and passed out again :) And she just passed out again this evening, and is in her crib, as soon as I set her down she was out....and it usually isn't that easy !

I love her dragon costume because it's really soft and squishy. There is stuffing in the jacket, and a cute tail/butt.  I am so glad we got her that costume because it's been such a cuddly day!

here are some of my favorite photos I got :) 

Daddy put her in this outfit, and bought her the sweet paci! ha  it's name was "chomp" I thought it was fitting.




 She's was so happy this morning, and loved making high pitched squeals, and I caught a few smiles, (My favorite smily dragon pic is on the post I made earlier today :)



 She loves tummy time sometimes!
 



Sorry I take so many pictures!!!!!!!!!! I can't help it!

No comments:

Post a Comment