October 29, 2012

Día de los Muertos

For a Halloween Costume party, I didn't know what to dress up as.  I didn't want to spend alot of money, and being cheap& creative takes alot of work!!! Thankfully my friend Grace had an idea to paint our faces like This , Day of the Dead Style.

I was very excited, because Grace had some great ideas!

I'm proud of the product.  Grace did most of my makeup, and all of hers. (I did my mouth and some of the other details!)  The boys did their own makeup for the most part, with a little help and Ideas.



MJ thought we looked weird :)



 Everyone loved our faces. Especially when we all 4 walked in together :)



 I took this picture, and I love these people!
 (I wish I got a picture with my other friends that I saw.....)
 
 I hungout with these two most of the night!
(Caleb is so social, and knows alot more people then us 3)
They are so cute 
 Conner & Brad are chip n dales. ha
 MJ woke up when we got home at almost 3am :) So we took some pics with her!
She's usually not up this time of night!
 She is so cute!
 My cute little family!



ha. She's like....'They're kissing behind me, aren't they?'
 
Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment