The day before and the morning of, MJ was very cranky. She was really sleepy and hungry and when she was awake she was either crying or whining. On the way to church she was screaming despite my efforts to calm her. We thought it'd be a long church service, but thankfully Caleb just held MJ the whole time and she either slept or just sat there calmly. After church she was cranky again!
Well the pictures uploaded backwards for some reason. So these first ones are from the very end of the day, we finally got her to smile, she loved all the attention of getting her picture taken by 3 or 4 people at once :) she loved our efforts to make her smile.
MJ's dress was very fancy and pretty, and it fit perfect, except her legs stuck out (and sometimes her diaper. She is so long!)
When I first laid her on the floor, she wasn't happy! She kept whining and/or hiding her face. I got alot of pictures of her arms over her face or a sad/discusted look on her face.....
I love my mom!
MJ was crying in my arms during pictures,
So we got a goofy one :)
and a nice one.
4 generations of women! (I should crop out my cousins in the kitchen so I can frame this...Then I'll have the generation pictures for both sides of my family hanging up in her room!)
Caleb looked so cute in his church clothes (he borrowed the shirt from my dad :) I picked him purple! I love my little family!
love her little long legs! :)
Sleeping peacefully at church in daddy's lap. beautiful girl! (you can see a scratch on her nose.....I have a hard time cutting her nails!)
I love my girl
(and Flea's face in this one :)
He's always following her around and kissing her, I think she's his new favorite person.
This is before church! She was not excited to be dressed up.....
But she loves her daddy!
Proud Grandma!
I love this one, because it shows exactly how she felt most the day
Right when we got her dressed (because these pictures are in opposite order, remember)
We did a mini photo shoot
I am so grateful for my baby girl. She is such a blessing in all of our lives :) especially mine !
{I really am so lucky}
No comments:
Post a Comment