Well my May goals didn't go as well as planned...
Although I feel like I did eat healthier, and better serving sizes (I wasn't stuffing my face with sweets). I didn't quit icecream for very long. I think I quit for exactly 12 days, and on my trip to boise I had some icecream. When I got home, I had some more....but I don't eat it everyday! But god do I LOVE icecream still!!! I want a chocolate shake from sonic right now! :)
I didn't quit candy. I didn't eat very much candy. But I did have some junior mints (which I told myself didn't count...) and a snickers with almonds! Which totally did count but I was craving one so bad!!!! And some other candies during the month.....what can I say, Maryjane and me looooooooove chocolate!
I walked every evening for awhile! and was really proud of myself and felt great about it!!! But then I quit...and I can't remember my last real evening walk! I haven't been TOO lazy though! I've mostly been doing alot of arm and leg exercizes, some yoga, and playing bocce ball!!!
The only "baby goals" I really got done with is getting medicaid and bringing the baby stuff from IF and washing the carseat cover and everything else I could (besides clothes)! Which are important things!!! Plus I've been writing a birth plan I will talk to my doctor about soon :) Plus Caleb and I painted some of her stuff :) I'll post pictures later!!!
I figure I'm not going to buy anything I need until after my baby shower on Saturday! :)
Well.... May wasn't a total disaster, we got Caleb moved in and everything fairly organized. I stayed positive and relatively pain-free! I am looking forward to seeing my baby and ready or not she is coming soon! :)
Here are my June Goals:
-Finish my Wheel of Time book before baby comes
-Finish my baby books (or at least get the most out of them that I can)
-Stay active, even if it's just playing bocce ball or stretching everyday.
-Feel great about my ever growing body :) Compliment myself everyday!
-Keep Meditating to feel closer to baby and let her know you are ready for her to come when she is ready and no matter what happens in the hospital, I am her rock of love, and will always be there for her!
xoxoxo <3
AL
Sorry the clothes have taken so long. They should arrive at your parent's house tomorrow sometime. I didn't know your address in Poky. Excited to see you this weekend!
ReplyDeleteIt's all good. YAY though, I'm excited to see you too!
ReplyDelete