June 30, 2012

38 week pregnancy update

UGGGGGHHH!!!  That's all I have to say about this week!!!


Ha jk, I'll bore you with more details :)


This is my LAST pregnancy update, after all :)  I am now 39 weeks pregnant! Two whole weeks more pregnant then I've ever been!!


Sorry to Caleb, and anyone else I was around, But I was a major bitch this week!  I knew I was annoying, whiney, lazy and cranky, but I just couldn't help it! 


38 weeks, 4 days






I had all the most horrible, painful symptoms this week, except multiplied by like 50! Ha jk it wasn't THAT bad.....
I did eat ALOT of sweets, I didn't even really crave them, but I just  I wanted to eat them so I did!  I didn't just eat alot of sweets but I ate alot of everything!
I barely worked out or walked or anything, I did a little bit of yoga, and the next day my ribs were so sore! They still are, but not nearly as bad... They feel like they are stretching, I don't know if they are sore from being kicked alot, from the yoga, or if my whole rib cage is stretching out to make room for the baby, that's what it feels like....
I went to Walmart once, and that was my big workout of the week! by the end of it my ankles were killing me, and I waddled out of the store!
In fact, I think I waddled EVERYWHERE! I can't not waddle.
I can't get comfy anymore, going to sleep is a challenge, I can't stop staring at the crib and thinking about  next week and my baby being in that crib! (or whenever we get home from the hospital)
Getting out of bed, or even standing up out of a chair is a challenge.
I groan and moan all day....If my pelvic pressure isn't hurting me, my belly is itchy, my ribs hurt, I feel nausous, or something else!!!
When I sit the baby is pushed up against my ribs and lungs and talk about UNCOMFORTABLE! and she wants to stretch alot, and there's not much room for her to stretch in there!!
Being in the car is probably the worst, because I can't move around like I can at home, and I sware she likes to be the highest when I am in the car and can't stand up.


I think the worst part of this week was just knowing I'm so close, but everyday felt sooo far!


We went to the doctor for our last appoinment this week. We had to wait 45 min just to get in!!! We've never even come close to waiting half that much before, so it was weird! (but I brought my kindle so it was ok)  We pre-registered at the hospital!  We talked to a nurse up in labor and delivery and she showed us around and told us how things are done.....didn't calm my fears at all, but she was a nice nurse...

Thursday Pocatello had a huge fire! (well huge for around here) And I heard that over 60 houses got burned down, plus a bunch of other sheds and outdoor buildings! I also heard it was only 30. So I don't know what's true, but still! :( Here's a picture I stole from someone on facebook, I wasn't actually THIS close to the flames! And thankfully for us it was on the other side of the city from where I live! I feel so bad for all those people though and all the animals that got killed!



I did have a few good moments this week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Wednesday, we got maternity pics done by my good friend Claudi!  I feel like a fat ass, but I figured I would regret it if I didn't get some cute family maternity pics!  she fixed our hair, and helped picked out our clothes, and did amazing!  I feel so comfortable around her, so that was awesome!  I can't wait to see the pictures!!!!
We got our marriage licence! :) Can't wait!!!!!
I set up an appointment for the 2nd week of July to get some newborn and family pictures from a good family friend! :)
Caleb and I have been watching a ton of Breaking Bad....we are a little addicted.  It's nice to relax with my love and it helps time go by faster!
We finished painting her wooden birdhouses and name :) They look good! (I'll try to post pictures soon)





Thing I learned this week is:
I guess you NEVER KNOW when you are going to have your baby! Ha well except when you get a planned induction or c section! But I seriously thought she was coming on June 25th if not before!  I was determined that it was my true feelings telling me she was coming early. I  knew she was going to be a June baby.  I even had myself convinced she'd be a Gemini like her father....
I was SO wrong!


But I couldn't be more excited to finally meet my baby girl on Monday! :) It will be one of the happiest days of my life, that I'll always remember! I pray she is healthy, safe, and happy during the whole thing....


I LOVE YOU MARYJANE!

1 comment:

  1. Ahh... so soon. Hang in there. It's so exciting to think there will be another adorable baby in the family. Thinking of you guys! :)

    ReplyDelete