And I'm glad it's over!!!
Caleb's 24th birthday was Monday! I got him a bocce ball set, and we've played almost every day! It's such a fun game, and a good workout for me! :) The weather this week has been pretty nice, warm, but breezy, and a little cloudy! The evenings are perfect for bocce ball or a nice walk!
If I look tired in this picture, it's because I was VERY tired this day!!!
But I still love this picture of us, on my bay's special birthday!
I haven't been walking much, but I figure bocce ball counts. I did alot of working out in IF last week, but this week I've been slacking ALOT. But I don't really care. I do what I want, when I want, and I'm happy :). So what, I've gained more weight then I 'should'. At least I am happy being me, and I am comfortable with my big body! (but I am not very comfortable with this huge baby in me, if you know what I mean)
The one thing I really hate about how big I am is that alot of my clothes, even my maternity pants, and some of my underwear and ALL my bras are way too tight!!! So I'm not very comfortable wearing any clothes besides dresses, which I wear almost everyday! (but I still have to wear a bra that's 2 sizes+ too small....sigh) I've been wearing alot more pajamas, & Caleb's shirts and gym shorts.
overall I haven't been feeling as great this week....
I usually feel so draggy, a little nausious and sick feeling, especially in the morning. I have been really hungry during the day! craving mostly sweets......surprise surprise....I've been eating cocoa Puffs everyday, other then that, I haven't really been craving anything specific. But I am ALWAYS hungry!!! Evenings and nights I feel the best until all of a sudden I get so tired I can't keep my eyes open.
I haven't been sleeping as well. I wake up alot more then usual, mostly because of contractions that are now hurting me a little bit!!! Not WAY painful, but uncomfortable enough to wake me up and make me chug water trying to get rid of them. (my dr said braxton hicks is caused by being dehydrated) I've been watching them closely, waiting for signs of real labor, but doesn't look like it's ever coming!!! In middle of the night I'll look over at Caleb happily sleeping on his belly, and I'll curse him with his small belly that he can sleep on!!! Lately I've woken up alot in middle of the night with no covers, on my back, with my knees spread and feet together! I don't know if my hips are trying to spread or what, but that stretch feels SO GOOD! (But I know I'm not supposed to sleep on my back so if I wake up in that position, I'll move to my side :( I am so sick of sleeping on my side!!!!! & I never could sleep without any covers until now! It is just way too hot for covers!! It's weird because usually Caleb is too hot for covers and I'll bundle up in them but lately it's been the opposite :)
The baby is now so big that I feel like she's squishing me alot. Doing anything, and moving anywhere is such a strain! When I sit down, it's hard to really feel comfortable. Getting out of bed in the middle of the night and the morning is becoming alot harder! And leaning over is the worst! Sometimes she is SO high up there she squishes my lungs and ribs. Other times she's so low my pelvis, bladder, and hips are very uncomfortable! And I'll have to pee way more then usual! Sometimes it feels like she is punching my cervix/vagina! ha, not comfortable at all!!!!!!! But I haven't had any of the really intense pelvic pain this week though!!! Thankfully!
I can't even imagine how squished up and uncomfortable I'll be in a month......
I brought most of the baby stuff to my house (it's been at my parents house...) Her bassinet, a newborn swing, and rocker/vibrating chair. AWW I get so giddy looking at her stuff and imagining her in them. And I love planning her cute little outfits!
My baby shower is next week, and I'll be 36 weeks pregnant! :) I hope alot of my friends and family can come!
Only 35 days left!!!!!!!!!!! :)




No comments:
Post a Comment