This was taken at 37 weeks 1 day :)
First day of being the most pregnant I've ever been!
We celebrated with some fathers day chinese food, icecream, and spaghetti! ha
(not all at once of course...)
We celebrated with some fathers day chinese food, icecream, and spaghetti! ha
(not all at once of course...)
Well, this week went by pretty fast.....and I got quite alot done!
Grandma Mary, Caleb and I painted the baby's room! It is pretty and I will have to post pictures soon!
My parents came today, and we vacuumed and shampooed the carpets in our room!
They brought the rest of her stuff which we are setting up tonight!
I did alot of organization and got rid of more stuff Stored at my parents house until we have more room!
Caleb gave me another big bag full of baby clothes, that he forgot to give me, from a friend! (I already got alot of clothes from her, so I thought that was all!!!) I washed the new clothes, and now realize I don't have enough room for all of MJ's clothes in the dresser/closet....it was already packed full! So I am keeping 0-6 month clothes, and packed away the bigger clothes until she's bigger!
I Read ALOT this week! I finished some books :) and started alot more! I have a new reading goal to finish the next Wheel of Time book before the 2nd! (my last goal was to read the last WOT book in 30 days, a chapter per day, and I ended up finishing the book a week early!) These books are really long and dragging...and it usually takes me at least a month to finish one!!! So finishing one this fast is going to be really challenging! I'm reading it on my kindle, and my goal is to read 10 percent everyday! (which is like 5 or 6 chapters....and the chapters are very long!!!) I am doing good on my goal so far. I am 31% done with the book! :) Plus I'm reading another good fictional book that my friend's mom wrote, The Happiest Baby on the Block, (which so far I am not impressed with AT ALL....I will finish it and let you know) and my breastfeeding book (which I am learning so much from!)!
I started packing my hospital bag I bought all the extra stuff I need and packed it! And I picked out the baby clothes :) I just need to pick out my clothes and pack those! (Which should be easy and consist of the comfiest biggest pajamas I have!)
I ordered some pictures from walgreens I've been wanting to frame and put up in my house!! :) One is my dad and I running my first 5k, the zombie chase! That picture will inspire me to keep running! One is Jack and I from last thanksgiving :) He's SO cute! I ordered some pics of me shooting guns pregnant! ha because those are the best maternity pictures I have! Plus they are pretty badass. I ordered a picture of Sensi, because I have a cute picture of Flea already, and some pictures of us with Indi....so I figure it's only fair!!! And then I ordered a favorite of Caleb and I. I ordered a HUGE collage type frame with 41 little spaces for pictures! So Caleb and I are going to pick out a bunch of pictures from good times we've had with friends and on trips and stuff....and it will be our picture collage from Before Baby!!!! I'm sure we'll get tons of pictures after baby too! I'm going to be one of those picture crazy ladies with pictures all over her house! :) I love thinking back on good memories, and seeing my favorite people and animals on my walls!
I started asking people about how much family/newborn pictures would cost! I would love to get some professional pictures done in her first couple weeks of life! But we will see....
I'm so glad that during school I didn't do any baby stuff, so that I could keep myself busy with it this summer! During school I'd read blogs about people as pregnant as I was at the time and they'd have the nursery all ready and everything done before I even started!!! But I'm glad I waited because I've enjoyed keeping myself busy with all this baby stuff!!!! I think it's helped time go by a little faster......but now.....I am so ready! But I will continue to find stuff to do until she's here!!!!!
Some things I'm planning on doing this week:
-Vacuum and shampoo the rest the carpets in the house
-deep clean around the house, anything and everything
-spray paint frames for baby's room...they will look SO good on her newly painted walls!
-Keep up on dishes and laundry, so if I go into labor early, I won't be overwhelmed with it when I get home!
-Keep reading, and meditating!
-Get some last maternity pics of Caleb and I
Symptoms:
Well, I did have alot more pelvic pain this week, more cramp/period like feelings :( and more braxton hicks (and some were painful) I feel even more huge and uncomfortable, didn't think that was possible...
My hands and ankles feel swollen! I don't think they LOOK very swollen, but they ache, especially my ankles when walking, and my fingers in the evening and night. I've been trying to keep my feet up more during the day!
My joints hurt alot more, mostly my elbow and hip joints!
Caleb says at night I moan and groan in my sleep. Ha which I believe because nights are the most uncomfortably, painful time! He says when he wakes up and shifts around or grabs a drink of water, I'll breathe in sharp and jolt awake (even though I don't remember this) He says it's like he scared or startled me! ......I guess I don't do this EVERY night, but quite a few!!! And it's getting more and more often!
And talk about not making up her mind!!! the baby felt like she was dropping toward the beginning of the week, then she got high up again and loved to kick my ribs and lay right under them.....it's very uncomfortable when she's so high! But it's also uncomfortable when she's so low, in a totally different way! She feels lower again today, and when I looked in the mirror I felt like my big belly looked lower! But who knows, she'll probably get high again tomorrow!!!
My doctor 'checked' me at my appointment this week. And guess what!?!?! Nothing! I was all the way closed...But really that's no surprise at all! I was hoping I'd at least be open 1 centimeter! But nope!!!!!!!!!!! I don't even think next week he checks me again, it will be my last appointment, and I think he just tells me the plan for Monday:) I can't believe it will be my last appointment, before THE appointment!!!
I wonder when MJ would come (if ever) if I didn't force her out on the 2nd!!! But we will never know, because she's coming out the 2nd whether she wants to or not! Sorry baby....but she'll love growing up with the same b-day as her favorite grandpa! And the 4th of July is always a late birthday party for her!!!
Today, in Pocatello's 10 day forecast:
Mon Jul 2
87°
52°
Sunny
- Chance of rain:
- 0%
- Wind:
- SW at 13 mph
:D!!!!!
I know, I didn't take more pictures besides one 6 days ago! And I think I've grown! (baby is gaining a half a pound per week!) I will make sure to get more pictures this week....
A Quote that stood out to me this week:
"Life is a puzzle, we must find the pieces and put them together for a perfect fit. Do not force what shouldn't be; just be at peace and joyful at all times."
-I forgot who this was by....woops!
I like this quote, I think it's telling me not to freak out about my body not wanting to go into labor. And not freak out about my planned c-section. I just feel like it's right to do. I would LOVE to have a hydro/hypno birth someday....But right now it's not going to happen. And weirdly I feel better about a c-section then even attempting a v-bac at that hospital. weird but true. I'm more worried about people judging me for this decision then anything!!!! But I gotta follow my feelings. And it'll be ok, I should be at peace and joyful because then everything will fall into place easier!!!
And ready or not Maryjane Atha Rosenkrance will be here in 9 days!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment