June 17, 2012

Dads Day

Happy Fathers day to two great men in my life!!!!

My dad and Caleb, soon to be dad!

Well, I am so grateful for my amazing father!  He has always been here for me, and he really loves me! And he really loves my mom and the rest of my family too! Which makes me happy....I love how active and outdoorsy he is.  I AM TOO! So I must have got that from him :) He loves running, hiking and biking and makes me really want to improve in running. He makes me want to get into biking. And everytime we hike, he pushes me alot harder then I would do without him!  Some of my fondest memories of him are going on backpack trips or hikes together.  Fishing together.  Running my first 5k!  I can't wait to make more memories together once I have this baby and can start being more active!!!!


I am also very grateful for Caleb!!! He has been here for me through so much! And I really trust and love him!  I think he will be an amazing father!  For fathers day, I got him Be Prepared - A Practical Handbook for New Dads.  I've been reading it and find it pretty useful :) I hope he likes it. There's pictures!!!   Maryjane got her daddy two new little golden book (his favorite kind) Daddies, which is about all the different jobs dad's can have, at at the end it says dad loves to come home to us at the end of the day, best of all.  And  Good Night, Little Bear which is about a dad putting his baby bear to bed, and he plays a joke on him.  They are both really cute, and I know MJ will just love her daddy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment