My mom brought me Flea to Poky last week, I think I said in last week's post...anyways He was very good, and here is him in a bandana...which is rare, he usually can't wear anything around his neck because Sensi thinks it's a fun game to pull on whatever he's wearing, and shake her head around until it eventually comes off.
Here is his white side in the car, waiting for his dad to come out of his house...isn't he handsome in his bandana?
Well I spent most of my week in IF, with my family and dogs. I cleaned and worked for them so I could buy Caleb a sweet birthday present! (his birthday's next Monday!) Oh the joys of being dependent on my parents! (I can't express enough gratitude that I have them!!!!) Well, I didn't work too hard this week, I relaxed alot, and today we all went to Johnny Corinos and to the movie The Avengers. It was pretty good. I held my bladder throughout the whole movie! (my mom and dad had to go out to go potty twice!!!! HA) But I've always had a steel bladder, even when I wasn't pregnant :)
I've been watching some shows on hulu plus. Dancing with the Stars ended this week, and America's Next Top Model ends next week! I've been so faithful with both these shows for awhile now, and I feel like since they are done with their long journey, I should be too! ha, I still have a ways to go...but I AM getting closer! :)
Speaking of being done with long pregnancy journeys....TWO of my friends are having thier babys RIGHT NOW! Brooke's birthday is today! and she's due June 9th, but I saw on her facebook she is having her baby today! (hopefully soon I'll hear the story and see some pictures!) Andrea (Brigette's sister) is due May 28th, Caleb's birthday! But her water broke earlier today!! I am so excited for these girls! (and jealous!!!) Hopefully Maryjane and me will be next!!!!!!!
But I'm happy :) I know some people who had thier babies way early! And it's scary....I am so lucky and grateful that my baby girl is doing so well. I'm glad she has this extra time in my belly to keep practicing all the skills she'll need in the world (like breathing and swallowing) And she has time to chunk up. She weighs around 5 pounds right now, and amazingly she gains half a pound every week until she's born!!!
I am now on my 15th day of daily walks!!!!! I'm pretty proud of myself!!! Sometimes (most the time) I really don't feel like walking, I am tired and sore from just being 33 weeks+ pregnant! I'm at least 40 pounds over my natural weight, and I just want to sit around!!!! So this nightly walk of at least 30-40 min is really awesome for me! :)
I have to admit two of my walks, I did inside.....it has been SO windy and cold outside (stupid Idaho), so I walked around and around my parents house (there is a circle to walk around so it was easy) I walked for 30 min! so i count it as a daily walk :) Also one of my walks was in the freezing rain!! I walked extra slow on that walk, I felt so tired! But I pushed through! But one of my walks this week was an hour and 40 min!!!
On my daily walks, the biggest thing that's been bugging me, is my feet!!! I have two pairs of walking/running shoes that have never been a problem when I wasn't pregnant. but now they both feel wrong! In one pair my feet feel so squished up in them. Sometimes when I start out my walk, my feet feel so bruised and sore, (I think because they are swollen!) but as I go on I get some relief, with my other shoes I feel like I have a bit more room, but I get a blister on my ankle EVERY time I wear those shoes now! That never happened before I was pregnant! .......The other thing that was bugging me during my walks, is about 1/3 of the way through, I have to pee. By the time I get home I am almost peeing my pants!!!!! I've learned to deprive myself of water for about an hour before my walk, and don't eat anything!
Sometimes during my walks or daily activities, I feel like the baby's head is pressing down on my pelvis and walking is NOT easy! I can't walk very fast, or do anything very fast. It feels like the baby has dropped and her head is pressing down.... But then other times I can tell the baby hasn't dropped, she'll feel like she's laying sideways, and higher up! So I'm confused!!!! Is she dropping or not?! ha, I guess she can't make up her mind.
Well my pregnancy symptoms have been really easy and good! I feel like I am SO lucky!!! I am not as emotional or stressed. (Thank you summer break!) If my back hurts or I have braxton hicks I can sit, stand or lay down...whatever I want, whenever I want!
My very worst time this week was Monday night..... I had so much pelvic pain and pressure again. Rolling over was horrible again. When I woke up and tried to get out of bed, even standing up and walking hurt SO BAD! It's never hurt as bad as it did that morning....I didn't think I could get dressed, or go on my daily walk! But after about an hour of moving around slowly, and after a hot shower, I felt good enough to get things done! After that night, thankfully my pelvis feels alot better!
One thing I have noticed is that I am alot more tired then I was....but I'm not exhausted. Just sleepy aaaalll day. I've been relaxing and reading alot during the day, which is awesome! I also have been doing workout exercises and yoga stretches throughout the day, everyday....
I have been going to bed at 1 most nights, I still have the crazyiest, most vivid dreams, and I wake up in the early morning at 6 or 7 to go to the bathroom, and am so wide awake, and I can't stop thinking about how it'll be with my daughter here, and I'm so happy! But I finally fall back asleep and don't wake up again until 11! I am so lucky I am getting so much sleep this late in my pregnancy!!! most women aren't so lucky....and some nights I'm not as lucky, like if it's incredibly hot or Caleb's crazy cat keeps me up. ha
I haven't really had as strong of cravings as I did a few months ago. I still crave sweets, but what normal person doesn't?? It's not out of control like it was for awhile... Icecream still sounds amazing, but I don't NEED it. I don't crave pizza, cottage cheese, or cereal anymore....doesn't really sound good at all! (but I will eat it anyway if that's what we're having...)
But I do love pineapple still! It's just so juicy and good! I also have been loving apples, watermelon, mac n'cheese, and cheese and crackers! I was craving meat at the first of the week, and Caleb grilled me a big juicy cheeseburger, it was amazing! I didn't eat it with a bun, so it was that much better! ha
Here's my big belly! I wish I could see an x-ray version with the little human curled up in there!




No comments:
Post a Comment