Another week that flew by!!!!!!!!!!!!! I finally can't hold my bladder through the night! I've been really lucky until now, but my baby is finally so big that I have to get up once or twice per night!
I got 2 calf cramps this week! I thought I wouldn't get these at all with this pregnancy....I got a few with Jack too, but they came in the early 20s weeks. OW they hurt!!!!
I've been having really painful pelvic pain during the night, switching from side to side is hell, it feels like my csection scar is ripping open or my pelvic bones are splitting! It is really really painful!!! But after looking online, I now go on all fours to switch from side to side, instead of laying on my back to switch, and it does help alot!!!! But I still have that constant ache in my pelvis at night!!!! I don't think I ever felt this way last time!!! But from everything I've read it is normal, and alot of people have it alot worse then me! I'm glad I only get the pain at night for the most part!
Well, I am 31 weeks pregnant now, and I read the baby is about 3.3 pounds and the size of a pineapple! so here is me posing with a pineapple in Albertsons (which looked REALLY big to me! I can't believe MJ is that big :D!!!!!!!)
....yeah I know it just looks like I'm leaning back really far and sticking my belly out...but I sware I'm not trying to!!! Also the big baggy sweater kinda hides the belly....ha
People always comment on how small I am (especially other pregnant women...) But believe me, I don't feel small! I've gained 40 pounds! and probably will gain at least 10 more...which puts me where I was when I had Jack...which I'm ok with because I lost the weight! It did take me about 8 months but I lost it :) and I think this time I'll lose it faster even :)
Maryjane kicks a lot! ALL OVER! She kicks my bladder, and other lower areas, she kicks up by my ribs (but hasn't been kicking my ribs) Maybe my core is just so long and she has so much room that kicking my ribs will never happen! She kicks my sides! Sometimes she kicks lower and upper at the same time...which is probably because she is spreading out, and some of those kicks are really punches! :) I don't think Jack ever stretched out like MJ does! Which makes sense, Jack reeeally loved to be swaddled and have his arms and legs really close to his body, for weeks after birth! :) I wonder if Maryjane will want to stretch out more!
Well, we took lots of pictures today....It was Mary's (Grandma Mary's) graduation! She got her Masters as a Nurse Practitioner! She worked SO hard to get it, and I'm so proud of her!!!! Alot of her family and close friends came here and we all went to sizzler after to eat and talk! Her family is so nice to me, I love them, especially her dad Grandpa John!!!! He is such a sweet old man!!!! He kept asking me what I need for the baby and he kept listing things...like a bassinet, swing, etc....but I couldn't think of anything we need still. We have all the big stuff I think!!! We just need little stuff, but I wasn't going to ask him to buy me diapers or a diaper bag, ha. I told him I'd think about it and let him know what I need...(so if you have any ideas, mom, let me know!!!)
After Sizzler, Caleb, Will (Mary's boyfriend) and I went shooting! Will has ALOT of guns (and other toys...) It was really fun! Caleb was having a blast, trying things like two handed shooting and walking towards 'the enemy' while shooting. They helped me learn how to shoot a few guns! It was scary, especially the kick! but It was so fun, and I can't wait to do it again!!!!
I was a little worried about the sound scaring MJ, but I figure since I was so relaxed and calm, she would be too! Also when we were done she was kicking the whole ride home and that made me feel better. :) Maybe she'll be a little tomboy and want to go shooting guns with her dad and grandpa! Well now I'm done talking, here are all the pictures:
As you can see, I really do have a big belly now!!!














No comments:
Post a Comment