I went on a few walks this week, and I get so sore from walking up and down hills....and I go SO slow! :) One of my favorite walks was when we went night disk golfing with Caleb....it's where you tape glowsticks on the bottom of your disks and play disk golf at night! It was fun! (not that I played, but the walk was great, and the disk golf park wasn't packed like usual!)
I feel like even if I do the littlest workout, I get SO sore! Sometimes I don't do anything all day, but by night my body is so sore and ready for bed! I sleep at least 10 hours every night now that school's out :) I still wake up a few times at night, sometimes more, sometimes less.
but the pelvic pain is SO MUCH BETTER since I did some leg stretches and felt my pelvis/top of leg pop a few times (which freaked me out!!!!) But now I think I am more in alignment!!! so yay!
It still is kinda exhausting moving around at night, rolling over and getting up at night is not the greatest. And it is a really slow process!
In fact, mostly everything is a slow process these days. I walk ALOT slower then I used to. Getting anything done takes longer then I would think. Any sort of movement, getting ready for the day, etc....I just am sloooow!!
Getting comfortable, whether in bed at night, or cuddling on the couch with my boyfriend....is really hard! I am comfortable for a few minutes, then I have to change positions......but I'm pretty used to this by now! I feel bad for Caleb because I'm a bad cuddler, and I'm always telling him to scoot over at night! (he is a major bed hog...) But It's not the worst thing in the world! At least most of my pains are gone this week!
YOGA/MEDITATION: I haven't been doing as much yoga, when I do, I get frustrated by my belly being in my way. and lots of poses are alot harder.....It also makes my uterus contract sometimes, which just feels weird and freaks me out! I don't want to go into labor this early!!!! But I still do some yoga poses every day! I haven't been meditating as much, but I practice deep belly breathing alot, which calms me down and helps me be present. And even though I didn't do as much as I probably should have, I am happy with what I did and I am happy with who I am and where I am :) and that is the most important thing :) I mean, I am growing a baby, doing a full 60 minutes of yoga everyday is NOT going to happen! I probably won't even get that in every week, but oh well, whatever! It's not that I'm quitting yoga at all, because I KNOW I will do it forever, I might go through phases of not doing much, but that's life! As for meditating, I do it officially a few times a week. I do some kundilini prenatal meditation videos on you tube, which are kinda weird. (with chants) But they make me feel good. Just focusing on my breathing throughout the day, and at night before bed. makes me feel good.
Well as for my uterus contracting, it did do that some a few months ago, and it's been doing it again this week! But now my uterus is ALOT bigger....it's just a weird feeling. I feel my belly and it gets really hard like I'm flexing it. And it feels really tight especially when I'm standing... Sometimes it only lasts a few seconds, sometimes a few minutes. It doesn't hurt....I'm pretty sure it's braxton hicks, because in real labor it's supposed to be more steady, hurt more, and make your back hurt too.... but I will definatly keep watching it just in case :)
It has been REALLY hot some days! In the 70s and 80s....but alot hotter for pregnant me!!! I have been craving cherry or strawberry limeade! YUM!
I haven't had any icecream, but I crave it EVERYDAY!!! AH it drives me crazy! I don't know if I will make it until the baby's here....I get so hot, so I'm thinking that goal was such a stupid goal. I might just take it back so I can have a half price sonic shake at the end of the day, and relax from another HOT day!
My friend Claudi bought me some yummy Pregnancy Tea! And although I don't drink it every day, I drink it quite a bit, I love it especially when I need to calm down my mind and body for the night. mmm! Thank you Claudi!!!!!!!
I felt MJ's hicups for the first time this week! This time I KNEW they were her hicups and they didn't stop when I tried to focus on them :) I felt them only two different times.....so different then last time when I felt them multiple times a day by now!
I've been having crazy dreams! Some sad dreams about my loved ones doing drugs and going crazy...I also had a dream I was told I had leg cancer. And another where my belly split open and oh man, it was bloody!
Here's some of my favorite pictures from this week:
Caleb and his pregnant belly....he just popped overnight!! :)
Before he got a haircut and shaved his face :)
Sensi when she got in trouble for "attacking" (and drooling all over) the neighbor dogs...
Spuds, the best boy cat in the world, right before he moved to Denver for the summer! I sure do miss him!!!!!
Today, I was in a hurry to leave, to go eat lunch with Caleb before he went to work....I grabbed some socks, they were different colors but same style....Caleb and I got Sonic and drove to his house and put on the disney nature movie, African Cats....which I loved by the way! but it was sad....anyways, we took off our shoes to get comfy and found out he was wearing the matches to my mismatched socks :) It was awesome! And when things like that happen it reminds me that I am where I am meant to be :)
Well I have no new belly pics, but we are going on a trip to Boise tomorrow!!!! Sunday, Mothers Day, we are going on a walk at the nature park with a stream and fish and flowers and trees. I can't wait. I will try to take lots of pictures and post them when we're home :)
<3 AL





No comments:
Post a Comment