Caleb and I both feel like my belly has grown alot the past week or two! :) No matter what I wear now, I look pregnant. Even in big sweaters and jackets! :) But honestly, some days the belly is bigger then others. Today it feels extra small, I don't know why.....
We went to the Doctor this week. It was another boring (but awesome) appointment. Her heart rate sounded very strong. As soon as he put the thing on my belly there it was, thunk thunk thunk.....I love that sound :) According to the uterus measuring, she was measuring 2 weeks behind. But the doctor said they don't worry unless it's over 3 weeks. And even then, it's not very accurate, and they'd just do an ultrasound to measure more accurately (which I wouldn't be too sad about...) She might be measuring behind because she's dropped some! (which I wouldn't be surprised, with all the braxton hicks contractions, and pressure on my hips and pelvis I've had this past month.) Also my mom said the doctors thought I was 7 pounds, they let her go a month overdue before getting me out, and I was almost 10 pounds!!!
I still feel very pregnant this week. (big surprise) My lower back started hurting some after our drive home from Boise, but I think it just hurts from the 3 hour drive....and walking so much. But seriously, I am soooo lucky that I am feeling as good as I do!
I've walked every day for AT LEAST 30 min, but most the time at least an hour (except one or two days) for 8 days in a row and counting!!!(or more, I can't remember, but we'll say 8 to be safe, because I KNOW that's true :) My legs have been sore since all the walking I did last weekend in Boise, but I'm still trying to walk everyday!! My mom brought Flea down to live with me, so he keeps me motivated.
I am one of those lucky pregnant people that can sleep, REALLY GOOD! I know it's because I ground myself multiple times throughout the day, I do some yoga, walk everyday, and meditate before bed. Occasionally I'll toss and turn all night, but most the time when I wake up, I can quickly fall back asleep! Even though I wake up during the night, it's not because of my bladder. I usually can hold my bladder the whole night! Until early morning, then I empty it and go back to bed.... I get really hot most nights, and sleep without covers! Which used to be really hard for me to do but lately I just don't care. I sleep really well other then waking up multiple times. I think my mind is just getting my ready for my sweet baby! and I still have CRAZY dreams. But I am so lucky I get so much good sleep!
I started deep cleaning the kitchen. I probably won't get to everything until Grandma Mary moves out in a few months, give or take. She has ALOT of stuff, and I don't know what to do with it all, or if I should even try to organize it or what. But I did clean out the food cupboard and it looks great. :) I am not too worried about having everything perfect by the time MJ gets here. Because it really doesn't matter all that much to me, and it's ok with me that it'll take time! Once Grandma Mary moves out, we will be moving out of my room into hers, and my room will be the baby's room! and there will be alot more space for all our stuff! right now it's really cluttered, especially when Caleb moves in here soon. but it's ok with me! I'm not freaking out at all! I thought I would more...maybe I will in a month. But I doubt it...I think it'll be fine :) The plan is at first we won't have her crib here, because it takes up too much room. I am going to bring all her swings, and her bassinet, so she can sleep right next to our bed :) And when she's a few months old, we'll bring her crib down and make room! It'll all work out...
Maryjane has been very active this week. She is not very active when someone is trying to feel her (except her daddy) But when I'm alone, with Caleb, or even just when we're all doing something and I'm not about to grab a friend's hand to put on my belly...she moves ALOT! I think she likes moving when only I can feel her...it's like her secret to me. Saying, hey mom, I love you, be happy! I seriously can't wait to be her mama!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment