A mother is the truest friend we have, when trials heavy and sudden fall upon us; when adversity takes the place of prosperity; when friends desert us; when trouble thickens around us, still will she cling to us, and endeavor by her kind precepts and counsels to dissipate the clouds of darkness, and cause peace to return to our hearts.
-Washington Irving
I know this is a few days late....but I had to write a post to say how much I love my mom!!! She is the greatest mom in the world and I really don't know what I'd do without her! She is my best and truest friend. She supports me in everything I do, she believes in me, she's my cheerleader! She is very kind to everyone and very non-judgemental. She is very wise and funny (in her own goofy way). She is beautiful inside and out!
I love you mom, forever and ever!!!!
I just really hope I take after her, so I will be an amazing mom as well ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment