February 16, 2012

Pregnancy Art

I found lots of beautiful pregnancy art online, I couldn't find the artists. but hey, I love all these pictures!!! I love pregnancy, it is beautiful!

This is my very favorite! I LOVE the moon so much! and the earth. and I feel like this girl is in touch with nature and her baby and herself, and It's kind of lonely, but I love it! aaah 


 There is so much mystery to this one, I especially love the eye on the belly.

 Ok this isn't a pregnancy picture, but I feel like this alot lately!
I love the colors, the birds, and the LIGHT!

This could be Caleb and I, he Loves my growing body and loves our baby, so much.
I love the shapes and colors. 

 This one is just so sensual, I love her hair, nakedness, and how she's looking down at her growing belly. <3

I have alot of prenatal photography saved, but I don't want the people in the photos to get mad if I show thier pictures :) Especially because most the ones I love are sensual and the beautiful women are mostly naked. But I LOVE pregnant woman's bodies. I think it the most beautiful time in a woman's life!

I am so proud to be a woman and I'm amazed that I can grow this tiny human in me! My body does it itself, I'm just along for the ride, and I love every minute of it!


Oh yeah...and we're having a girl :)
I knew it in my heart all along.
I will tell you more about the big ultrasound,
and my 19th week! later!
And I am planning alot of future posts, I'm excited :)

Oh and we are both thrilled to be having a baby girl :)
Especially me!!!!


<3 AL

No comments:

Post a Comment