February 10, 2012

end of week 18 - project "Jill"

This is my last day in week 18! and here is what I'm feeling!

heartburn!!! with jack I only had it once...at the fair after I ate some discustingly greasy fair food.   With this baby I get it alot more! not everyday but still......it happens when I dont eat, it happens in middle of the night, it happens when I eat, whatever I eat, it happens whenever it wants to.
Does this mean this baby will have hair? I hope so :)


How I'm feeling: Other then the occasional heartburn and Cramping of the uterus area (which I'm hoping just means baby's growing) I FEEL GREAT! I have lots of energy! I've been alot more active this week. I do at least 30 min of yoga everyday! (usually spread out, a little in the morning, more at night) Not only do I still walk to school everyday, and go up stairs to get to every class I have, but I've been walking alot more ! for no other purpose, then just to walk! I love how walking makes my body and mind feel :) I found a cute little park close by my house and i could just imagine bringing the baby there in a few years...if we are still living there in a few years :)

I love my growing belly! ha

One of my favorite things to do lately, when I'm putting off my homework is find and stalk pregnancy blogs, and I love them! I love hearing what other pregnant people are going through, I love reading birth stories, and I decided I'm going to try to post a pregnancy post at the end of every week, and a belly pic and info about what happened that week! I'll try to take cuter belly pics. I'm looking sorta BLAH in all mine.

One thing I learned from all the pregnant blogs I stalk, is that I really want to write a birth plan!!! I want my baby's birth to go my way!!!! If it doesn't, if I end up with another c-section, I'm not going to let it traumitize me, (like some women do...) I will still be happy, as long as my baby is healthy, I sware I'll be happy, and I'll get over whatever traumitizing things happen at the hospital!!! BUT I still think I should write a birth plan, and talk to my doctor around it, so he knows what I expect and so we are on the same page!


Other then that, all I can say, is FOOD IS GOOD! All food I eat is so freaking good! So many tastes and textures to experience. I LOVE FOOD! I've gained more then I should have by now....I've gained 20 pounds! :0 but I know every woman's body is different! last time I gained 40 in all, and after, I lost it all, plus 13 extra pounds!!! This time I am in better shape.  I eat pretty healthy, I am active, and I am happy :) My boyfriend still loves me, and my body.  Anyways, I know my body, and I know I'll lose it all when it's time :) It's ok to put on a little fat sometimes!  I'm not going to torture myself over it!  If the baby craves icecream, I eat icecream (and if you read my last post, you know the baby does crave alot of sweets!)

Anyways, I probably will gain 40 pounds (or more) in all again. But hey, IT'S OK! if there are any pregnant women out there stalking my blog, I want them to know that it's ok to gain weight! It's ok to gain a little more then recommended, especially if you stay active! (do yoga!!!!!) take your prenatals! eat lots of healthy food! If you want icecream, cake or cookies, then eat it! Don't eat a whole pint of icecream in one sitting (which I totally could do right now) Don't eat a dozen cookies at once!!!  or You'll just make yourself sick and/or mad at yourself!  be smart pregos! and be happy with your growing body! Your body is amazing at what it does, so be proud!!!!!


<3 AL



No comments:

Post a Comment