Here's some pics of my growing belly!!!!! (some aren't the greatest pictures of me, aka my face, and mostly I'm in my pjs when I take belly pics....but just focus on the growing belly and forget about the rest :)
7 weeks
9 weeks
15 weeks
18 weeks
I think it's growing!!!! what do you guys think???
Oh and for fun here's some pregnancy info......
Baby: He or she is about 5 - 6 inches long! Baby can hear voices now! He or she is kicking, punching, rolling, and twisting! (building muscles) He or she is yawning and hiccuping! and mama's uterus is now about the size of a cantelope! (feels bigger to me sometimes.....)
Well, a few weeks ago I'd feel the fluttery/slight first movements, (about once per day) But once I got sick I stopped feeling them, and now that I'm better I'm hoping to feel the baby move more! but haven't really yet..... I'm not worried because I couldn't really feel Jack moving alot til around 24 or 25 weeks (even though that's pretty late according to the norm!!!) But then again, Jack NEVER kicked any ribs or hurt me much, so I'm hoping this baby will be nice to me too! :)
CRAVINGS: SWEETS! lots and lots of cookies, also candy and icecream, but mostly cookies. I have been LOVING fruit (especially oranges and bananas) but I don't really crave it!!! (I wish I did! ha) pizza is still really good, unless it's too bready. EEEEWW! That's all I can think of, but right now I really just want a chocolate milkshake!!!
Thing's I'm looking forward to:
1. Seeing our baby for the first time next week :) eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee I'm SO excited! oh and finding out what it is....
2. Feeling the baby move more!
3. Getting a bigger baby bump!
4. Spring and summer! so I can show off my big baby bump in dresses and cuter clothes! (I'm kinda a bum in the winter because I want to stay really warm!)
5. 311 day weekend in vegas next month!!! I will only be 23 weeks, we got seat tickets, and I've been staying in good shape! So I think it'll be a blast, and I can't wait!!!!
6. Maybe going to Seattle Spring Break to see my favorite kid! Jack!!!! oh and I want to see my brother and sister in law too!
7. Getting done with school, and having time to get all ready for the baby!
Well....I'll stop there, but my list could go on, because there are SO many things I'm looking forward to!!!





Ahhh... I can't wait to see some pictures of the cute, alien baby! I'm also very excited to find out if it's a him or her!!!
ReplyDeleteAlisa you look great! your belly is so adorable. awww! I miss you girly. It sounds like you're doing really well, and that makes me happy! I love you!
ReplyDelete