I was overly emotional this week. I bawled almost every day....Not just cried, but bawled. haha. My hormones are out of control. Poor Caleb.
Also I've been really tired, after only being up and about for a few hours I feel like I'm ready for bed again. My body feels so tired and sore, and it shouldn't be because I haven't worked out much. I think I'm going to start taking Iron supplements, because I got low iron with Jack and it's the same feeling I've been getting!
Thursday night my lower back started hurting. A sharp pain that ran down my butt everytime I moved a certain way. Even just laying down it hurt. I tried doing some stretches to help, but it seemed to only make it worse. Friday my back still hurt alot, especially in the morning! but after school I went to IF and just layed on the floor and was so lazy, and my back feels pretty good now! I looked online and found it might be the baby's head on the Sciatic nerve that makes it hurt. I think it happened because I had to sit pretty much ALL day on thursday so I guess the baby's head just went where it wasn't supposed to! So hopefully I can find time to stand, walk, laydown and stretch more everyday!
My cravings this week have been really different. Well, I haven't had any! (except cottage cheese) And I haven't had much of an appetite, compared to before. Well, I'll get really really hungry, I'll get a meal ready, and start eating and all of a sudden I'll lose my appetite completely, and won't be able to take another bite. A few weeks ago I was sooo hungry and no matter how much I ate I was still hungry! It's kinda weird....But towards the end of the week I feel more normal. I still don't get way hungry like before, but I haven't been completely losing my appetite in middle of a sandwich!
I haven't gained any weight this week! I am still up 20 pounds! :)
Caleb and I both have felt the baby kick alot more. I feel her a few times a day now, mostly when I'm sitting in class randomaly, or at night when I'm resting. Also she loves to kick alot when I "lay" on my belly. I don't really lay flat on it, but I raise it up so it's not uncomfortable! But I guess she's still squished because she kicks alot when I do that :) which makes me do it more..hehehe.
We also have a name for her already, but we haven't told anyone, and I dont know when we will! :) But I LOVE it! We had the name since the very beginning, we just changed the middle name to something Cal's family would appreciate more. aaaaaaaahh I can't wait to tell everyone. But I'm not exactly sure how we should do it! I'll give you a hint....her first name has 3 syllables (and so does her last name) I usually would try to find a shorter name, but nope, I love her name and sticking to it!
My highlight of this week was definatly Valentines Day, the ultrasound which I already wrote about. It was amazing :) Oh I forgot to say, by the measurements the ultrasound tech did, our baby weighs 11 ounces! online it says at 19 weeks the baby is about 8 1/2 ounces, so I guess she's a big girl! Hopefully it's a good thing, our Doctor will let us know the ultrasound results next week!
Valentines day night Caleb got off of work he came to my place and brought me yummy food and a red rose, and told me how amazing and strong I am. And how proud he is of me. :) Caleb is the sweetest guy in the world. He has been the one person that's really been here for me (emotionaly) through giving up Jack. He knows, more then anyone else, how bad I hurt, before and after. It still hurts alot, and I still cry about it, especially when I hear a certain song, which I heard a week or two ago. (thankfully Caleb was with me at the time and when I stopped the car he gave me the longest sweetest hug, and told me it would be ok and he understands.) Well Valentines Day night, he told me he understands even more now, because he could never give up his little girl, he loves her so much already. He seriously has the biggest heart in the world, and he is so sincere! I love my boyfriend so much, and I'm soooo lucky! I can't even find the words to describe how much I love and appreciate that boy, and everything he's done and continues to do for me!
Caleb sleeping, Touching his PINK "it's a girl" bracelet the Ultrasound Tech gave us :)
Awww so cute.
This baby could never replace the love I have for baby Jack! Jack is such a special boy, I will always love him as a mother! That unconditional love and worry that all mothers have for thier babies. I can't describe how much I love that boy! I am so happy he has good parents, who love each other! and love him! And I'm so happy that he is happy and learning and growing! No matter what he does, or who he grows to be, I will always love the F outa him!!!
And now I'm having a daughter! and I'm so lucky, and happy that I get to raise her :) I have a boyfriend who loves me and would never let us go! (not that I want to go!) Even though she was a shock, and her daddy and I have alot of learning and growing to do ourselves, we will do our best to be good parents to her! We want to give her a good life, full of love!
My mom also took some pics of me this week,
I will post them later when I can get them on my computer!
<3 AL
PS-Since I write this update at the end of my weeks, I am now 20 weeks!!! HALF WAY! WOOOOOOTTTTTT!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment