WIVES TALES
-The Chinese Calender said the baby's a girl. (which it says is 93% right!) haha but I checked Jack's just for fun, and it said girl too.... (although I REALLY did think he was a girl too! I never checked wives tales when I was pregnant with him...)
-They say if you're having a girl you crave sweets, which I totally am! But I craved sweets with Jack too....with boys you're supposed to crave salty, or spicy foods. EW!
-They say you carry higher with girls, lower with boys. I don't feel like she's higher, yet, but maybe?? But Jack was definatly low, he never touched my ribs!
-Fetal Heart Rate, If it's above 150 it's a girl, below it's a boy. Well Jack's was WAY above, at least towards the end. and he's for sure a boy. Baby girl's was 156 the first time, and 145 during the ultrasound.
-If your man is putting on weight, it's a boy.....I feel like Caleb might be a little bit? He's still soooo skinny, but he eats when I eat when I'm with him...which is alot, so how could he not be putting on a little weight :)
- More acne=baby girl. Well I did break out for awhile, but haven't in a few weeks!!! knock on wood!
Well, those are just some of the crazy wives tales, but obviously they don't tell you for sure!
DREAM
I wrote this January 22...
"Last night I was looking for a good boy's name, because we don't have any we LOVE yet. (we have 2 girls names!) Anyway.....I'm thinking that made me dream about my baby (finally)
I don't know if it's accurate or predictable, but....
I dreamt I had a baby girl (with Name #1) She was adorable and SO HAPPY! She constantly had a huge smile on her face. She had tons of thick dark brownish reddish hair. (1-2 inches long) It was dirty, because she never had a bath yet, and I planned on giving her her first bath soon, and washing all her beautiful thick hair."
Weird Pictures:
Well, this might sound a bit crazy, but I sware it happened 8) A few weeks before Jack & baby girls' utrasounds. Before I knew what they were, my phone took some interesting pocket pictures! Both times! When it happened with Jack, I was like...weird a blue picture, I wonder if that means it's a boy!!! And I kept the picture just in case, not really thinking about it. But the picture kind of looks like a upside down baby boy with hands. ha....
On Feb 6th, I found this weird pocket picture in my phone, and I immediatly sent it to Cal with "It's a girl!" Then I went and told Grandma!!! haha, I felt like it was the universe telling me.....I didn't depend on it, and I didn't tell anyone except those two, but whatever, it happened before and it happened again. Both times were right! (if this baby really is a girl...) I don't really see a picture in this one, do you??? I see designs, and a circle in the middle, but I dont know!
So does the Universe love me or what???
Well, it still could be a baby boy in me, ultrasounds aren't always right!!! and honestly I didn't get a good look at the three lines the baby girls are supposed to have! But I'm going to keep on planning for a girl and calling her she :) and if she's a he, I will love him to death and it will be a funny story! :)
<3AL


So what is the 2 baby girl names?
ReplyDelete