I have a cold....it's the worst at night, and I can't take medicine :(
so obviously, now is the perfect time to make another gratitude list!!! I am not feeling my best, but I have so much to be grateful for, I am so lucky to be me. Being grateful will help me not feel as grumpy and sick. being grateful will help me get better faster!!! Being grateful will put everything in the right perspective!! So here it goes.....
I am very grateful for......
1. All the wonderful people in my life! (especially my mom making me dinner and taking care of me this weekend)
2. My body and health! (I am, for the most part, pain free! I've had a really easy pregnancy, I can see, I can hear, my arms and legs are strong, my core is strong, my baby is growing)
3. All the water I drink everyday! I love water and so does my baby!
4. I am a very safe driver!
5. I am doing well in school, and my GPA is above what I thought it was :)
6. I am closer to figuring out exactly what career I want!!!
7. My relationship with my boyfriend, is very healthy and happy...we both have come a long way, we deal with our problems better, we are honest with each other and trust each other, we can communicate anything and everything to each other. HE IS MY BESTFRIEND!
8. My dogs are safe and happy, and my parents are awesome for helping me out with them!
9. My new place in poky, with Mary! I love my room. I am warm, safe and comfortable there.
10. FOOD! I never have to worry about buying food, I always have as much as I need!! and it is so yummy!!!
11. Staying active! I love endorphins and feeling good about my growing body!!!
12. All my maternity clothes, and fat pants that still fit! I love that I don't have to wear sweats everyday, I can look cute when I want!
13. Wearing sweats to school at least once a week! this just makes me happy and comfy!
14. All the walking I get to do going to school this semester! It's really good for me and I love listening to my new amazing headphones while I walk, and just get in the zone.
15. Idaho weather this winter!!! I'm hoping it will stay calm and warm, and soon will be spring! :) hey I can wish right.....
16. All animals! especially dogs, cats, and horses!
17. All the inspiring blogs I read! especially the pregnant women who have amazing stories :)
18. Reading! and finding time to read everyday! I love my kindle for easy access. I can bring it to school, organize my books, I can read it anytime anywhere.
19. bodies of water! the ocean, river, lakes, ponds, and RAIN!
20. thinking of baby names!
21. feeling the baby kick!!! Cant wait to feel harder kicks and rolls!
22. ben n jerrys icecream! especially cinnamon roll! mmmmm
23. The fact I can breathe through my nose still! even though my head is so stuffed up I don't know how that's possible! :) but I LOVE breathing through my nose while I do yoga, meditate, and relax. So this is a GREAT blessing! I hope it lasts!
24. my growing belly! I can't wait until people KNOW I'm pregnant, and I don't just look chubby!
25. plank pose!
26. Squats!
27. Downward Dog!
28. cat and cow!
29. warrier 2!
30. tree pose!
I could go on with the poses, but I won't! I'm going to go EAT! YUM!
I'm officitally 17 weeks today :)
Happy Weekend everyone!!
No comments:
Post a Comment