here's a bunch of video's from July!
Idaho Falls fireworks:
don't worry, I didn't record the whole 40 min of amazingness!!!
When me and Caleb were at lagoon, we rode the go karts:
they are an extra $5.50, per person, per race. But TOTALLY worth it!
caleb cracks me up so much in these :)
Caleb wanted to record us on the rollercoaster Wicked:
I've never been on it, it was really fun...ha
and last but not least...my sweet baby boy! He learned how to make a new noise today:
Isn't he the cutest thing EVER! , I am so proud of that boy! He learns so much everyday, and he is such a happy baby! He also learned how to crawl since the time he's been here! He crawls faster and faster everyday! And he learned how to play piano with grandma!
I wish I could be with him everyday!
No comments:
Post a Comment