July 9, 2011

surprise!

Brigette and Jack are in town, I didn't think I was going to get to see them until monday, but surprise! they showed up at my house today for an hour or two!

 Jack loved storm! and storm loved Jack :)
He's ALMOST crawling! so close. hopefully he'll start before they leave town! 
He is so cute. He loves being on his hands and knees, he'll rock back and forth, then he'll stick his butt in the air (yoga pose style) then he'll get tired and lay on his side for awhile. (his daycare calls it his pose)
He is such a  happy and smiley boy (except when he was hungry right when he woke up.) OH and I love how when he's being fed, he won't grab the bottle like I've seen other babies do. He grabs other stuff and looks around and is soooo wiggly! ha.  He's so cute. 

I gave him a dragon pillow pet! He loved it, his first reaction was soo cute, but I didn't record it. But even after a few momments, He was excited about it :)


Well I'll do a seperate post about the 4th and lagoon.

<3 AL

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh... I didn't realize you were filming right then. And wow - I'm talking so loud! haha

    ReplyDelete