July 16, 2011

good friend

forgiving, compassionate. Understands that I make mistakes, I'm not perfect.
open, honest, and real.
loyal.
supporting.
reliable.
genuine interest in me and what I think.
wants to around me, no matter what we do.
makes me laugh.
helps me feel better when I'm down.
always tries to help me when I need it.
makes me want to be a better person.
gives me good advice.
we can share all our secrets and personal things..
loves me no matter what, through every change I go thru.

These are some, but not all, qualities of a good friend.  I feel like I've lost almost every "good" friend I once had. But I will always love them...and I will forever cherish our time we spent together.


I'm happy to say I have one friend that is all these things and more, he's definatly not perfect :) but he is a great friend, my best friend. And I think he loves me more then anyone on this planet, besides my mom...

Caleb Rosenkrance... I love you sweetheart.

No comments:

Post a Comment