July 3, 2011

Plan for this week

tomorrow :
a day of biking around and getting drunk, then watching the fireworks at the river, with my boyfriend. Fireworks always make me think of him, and my love for him, because last year we cuddled under the fireworks and had our "first" kiss later that night...hehe. fireworks are so beautiful, especially when we're together. <3

Tuesday:
Caleb and my one year anniversary. I can't believe it's been a year :) These are some of the things I bet we'll do:


Play frolf, and go see the movie Mr Poppers Penguins. Then we'll probably eat at the sandpiper, or some other place. Maybe we'll go play lazertag or mini golf or go get icecream. We'll see how the day goes, but I bet it'll be amazing because we'll be together.

Wednesday:
Going to Lagoon with Jewby and his girlfriend, Caleb, and maybe some other friends. Swimming at lagoona beach, and going on lots of rides and just plain having fun :)

Thursday:
Back to regular life.

Except I don't have a job anymore.  I kinda ended up quitting yesturday. I was having a bad day and kinda freaked out.  But it's ok.  I have lots of things to do to get ready for my busy school year!! I need to get my first aid and cpr certificates, get a few shots, find a house in poky, pack ALL my stuff.

Friday:
Jack and Brigette come to town!!! :) Jack will be here from the 8th untill the 20th...ish. Not HERE everyday, but I will see him quite a few days and even get to babysit him! I'm so very excited! I can't wait.  I ordered him a sweet dragon pillow pet for him I'm giving to him! well, except he won't have it at home in Seattle until I fly there in August.



Now that I don't have a job, I hope to make the best of my summer....one month left!!! I plan on going hiking, camping, make a few campfires, make smores, go fishing, walk my dogs every night, lots of bikerides, workout every day, move to poky! and more fun stuff :)

xoxo
AL

No comments:

Post a Comment